Chapter 9

I sat there for a few minutes after I finished the hobbit and stared at Ali as she turns on her iPod. She finished lord of the rings. I check my phone to see the time it's around 3 in the afternoon. She turns on some Frank Sinatra and she sings lightly. Her eyes closed and she sways back and forth. Vic walks up to us and smiles at her and me. "Hey guys." He says and sits down with us. She immediately shuts up and becomes embarrassed. "Well, we have a surprise for you Ali." He says and stands up and reaches out his hand toward her. She stands and I stand with her. He grabs her hand and pulls her. "Now I'm gonna cover your eyes alright?" He asks. She nods and proceeds. We walk all the way to all time lows bus and walk onto it. Jack is laughing at something and then I see 5sos. Ashton is sitting on the couch but when he sees her he stands and smiles so big. "Are you ready?" Vic asks. "Yes!" She screams. He uncovers her eyes and she opens her eyes. I have never seen her smile so big in my life. He grabs her and hugs her tight. Then he pulls away. "Now, I have to ask you something very important." He says looking at her and she brushing her hair out of her face. Her cheeks are flushed and she nods. He looks deep into her eyes and smiles. "Will you go out on a date with me? Tonight at 7?" She nods yes and hugs him tight. They both pull away and I grab her hand. "Umm so we need to fix you up. Like now!" I say and she smiles. "Hey. I wanna spend time with her first!" He says. "Well, sorry you're gonna spend plenty of time together tonight." I say with a wink and walk off the bus with her. We walk until we are away from the bus. "We need to get you ready." I smile. "I have a curlier on the of mice and men bus." I grab her hand and we walk to the bus. We walk into the bus and go to my stuff. Alan was standing there talking to Austin and they both stopped and just looked at us. Alan smiles and Austin stands there looking sexy. "Why hello there beautiful, I'm Alan and I okay guitar." He says to Ali and she just smiles. "She has a date so back yourself up." Austin says. Alan sighs, "shit." I grab my bag and search for the iron. I finally find it and smile big at her. "Now would you wanna dye our hair together?" She smiles so big and nods. "Where are you guys going?" Austin asks. "We are dying our hair." Ali says. "I can take you guys if you want." He says. I'm shocked. I thought I was too young. Bitch please. "Sure! I want to get to know you better." She says while walking up to him and she pulls him down. "Please bend down." She says he bends down with a weird look on his face. She rests her arm on his shoulder. "I gotta warn ya I'm pretty awesome so don't pass out because of my awesomeness. I also will be in the front because I'm amazing." She says. He looks at her and smiles. "You're very small and short." She crosses her arms and walks away. "I know you little bitch." She says. He laughs so hard and I laugh.
~~
We get into Bryan's car that he let us borrow and we begin to drive. Austin turns on an old radio station and it starts playing Frank Sinatra. She screams and then sings along. She removes her flannel and Austin looks over and sees her scars. They are very deep and they look sore. She has them on her wrist but older ones all the way up her arms. She just smiles and sings. "So what color are you guys dying your hair?" He ask while turning down the music. She frowns and looks at me. "I'm dying mine blue!" I say and smile. She sighs and says, "pink." He looks at her shocked. "Wow. Really? Pink? You seem more of a black everything type of girl." She sighs. "Yeah. But I kinda want to get some color. Like a bright color, or maybe a light pink....oooooo" she says.
~~
We finally arrive at the salon and she runs in and dances around. The ladies start laughing. "Well hello little miss." They talk to her like she's little. She frowns and walks next to us. "I want to dye my hair." We both say and then laugh. "Come over here little miss." A older woman says to Ali. "I'm 19 years old ma'am." She says and sits down. "Oh I'm sorry, I thought you were really young." She says and pulls a cover over her body and ties around her neck. The other lady asks for me and I sit. Austin looks at me and winks. "So which one of you is dating this beautiful man?" He smiles and winks again. "I'm actually not dating any of them but this one. I want her." He says standing next to me. "Oh. You would make cute babies." One of the ladies say. I blush and close my eyes. Shit. He's perfect.
~~
"We're done!" The lady turns me around and I look into the mirror. "Oh my gosh thank you so much!!!" I scream. I hug the lady. I look at Ali and she is almost done. She squeals and smiles big. "You look so beautiful. I finally touch the bright blue hair and smile. Finally I have the hair I want. Finally the woman finishes and she asks to curl her hair. "Of course honey." Well she won't have to worry about her hair. She finishes with the last curl and I check the time 5:30. Her date it at freaking 7. Shit. "We gotta hurry it's already 5:30" I say and Ali looks worried but very cute. She looks at the mirror and smiles. "I love it so much." She says. She went with a light pink and she got some purple in it. We pay the ladies and thank them again and ride back to warped.
~~
I walk onto ATLs bus and see ATL,5sos, and johnnie, Kyle, and Bryan. "Here's your keys." I say handing them to Bryan. "Girl yo hair is looking good." Jack says. "Where is Ali?" Ashton asks. "She's getting ready. I gotta talk to you." He looks scared. "Now Ali is by far the most amazing thing ever. She is broken and isn't doing good, but I swear to goodness you hurt her even a little bit I will cut your junk off and make you eat it." I say with my hand on my hip. He looks terrified and looks at his friends. They start dying of laughter. I crack a smile too. "I won't hurt her." He says and then closes his eyes. Shit I really scared him. Hell yeah!
~~
It's officially time for Ali to go on her date and Austin walks onto the bus and smiles at me as I hug Ali bye and talk to her about safe sex. "I'm older than you My!" She yells. I laugh. "I can't believe you're wearing converse with your dress." I say covering my eyes. She giggles. "I think it's cute!" She says and finally says goodbye and walks off the bus. Austin walks up to me and I realize everyone on the bus is gone. He walks up to me and slams his lips to mine. His tongue is all over my mouth. Then he stops. "How long I til your birthday?" He asks smiling. I laugh, "I told you 6 days." He frowns and lifts me up off the ground and slams me on the couch in the very back lounge. He rips my shirt off and feels my body. He takes his tongue and licks from my belly button and up to my neck. I moan loudly. My body squirms and I have this feeling in my stomach. "Baby don't move. I can't wait to make love to you." He says. I smirk. I lean up to his ear and whisper, "I thought you fucked." He growls and sucks on my neck. Suddenly we hear a noise and he stops and jumps up. He hands me my shirt and turns on a tv. Shit. I wonder what's gonna happen next. I can't fucking handle him. I'm in amazement of how he can go back normal after what we just did.