I'm What?!

*Around four weeks later*

Naruto's POV

I woke up, my stomach twisting. I ran to my bathroom at my quickest pace.

My eyes watered as I hurled last night's dinner into the bowl, and flushed it down. I leaned my back against the wall, gripping my stomach.

It was my third day hurling up my stomach into the piece of porcelain. I was absolutely frightened, I never get sick.

I walked to the Hokage Tower, still feeling my stomach twist and my head spin. I immediately went to baa-chan.
I knocked first, not really feeling so energetic as to barge in.

"Come in."

I walked into her office. She must be surprised I didn't barge in like usual. She noticed my anxiety and went towards me.

"Naruto, what's wrong?" I looked into her eyes for moment.

"I've been throwing up for the past few days and I'm really worried, I not suppose to get sick." I gushed. She blinked.

"I'll do a check up." I lifted up my shirt for her to examine my torso. Her face scrunched in contentration.

She looked stunned for a moment, then went over my abdomen with more powerful medical ninjutsu.

"Is everything alright?" I ask.

"Shut up, I'm trying to contrentrate." I shut my mouth. Her medical ninjutsu vanished. She rubbed her hand over the expanse on my stomach.

"Amazing." she whispered.

I looked up to her again, a smile was tugging at her lips.

"Baa-chan?"

She smiled even wider.

"Congratulations, Naruto, your pregnant." I snapped my eyes up to hers, trying to detect a lie. But there was none, it was the truth.

"Who's the daddy?" I gasped out and fell on the floor. My mind spinning. No way.

Baa-chan was comforting me. I calmed down a few moments later. Then a fear welled up inside me.

"How am I suppose to tell him?! Baa-chan how am suppose to explain to him that this is our child!" I pointed to my stomach.

"Who's the dad?" She repeated the question again. My mouth opened then closed.

"Sasuke." I replied shyly. Her grin spread even wider.

"That damn Uchiha, huh. It would explain the strong chakra." I looked up to her tilting my head in a questioning manner. "Your baby is going to be a strong ninja." She was grinning again.

"So you really are going to be a baa-chan after all." I smiled slightly and rubbed my belly.

****

I made my way home, after talking to baa-chan I made my decision. I'm going to tell Sasuke once I start showing, so he believes me.

I can just imagine him,

'"Tch, dobe don't mess around it's annoying."'

I didn't want to make a fool of myself, well, more so than I already was.