(My Brothers Bestfriend) Looks Can Be Deceiving 8 -Part 2

Start from the beginning

"So anyone not in uniform by the end of this week will be receiving a detention for each day it is not worn. Understood?"

There are noises of agreement before we're all dismissed.

"This is ridiculous," Ella says as we make our way to Phys Ed. "They've never had uniforms before and it's never bothered them, why now?"

"I agree," Adie pipes up.

Sav sighs. "Who cares what other schools think."

Adie's P.O.V

"I insist we go to Alicia's, get changed, and then head to McDonald's!" Sav declares, leading the way out of school.

"I agree!" Alicia grins.

"Oh, I can't." Ella sighs. "I have to baby sit my baby cousin. But next time."

We all give her a quick hug before she makes her way to her car. The rest of us also go our separate ways, and into our own cars. But before I leave the school car pack, I take a minute to text Kane and tell him that I have to cancel tonight, and re-schedule for tomorrow night instead.

Bre's P.O.V

We make it to Alicia's house in no time and after saying hello to Kasey and Caleb I find myself racing Savannah up the stairs.

"I win, you lose!" She sings as she jumps onto Alicia's queen size bed. I laugh, jumping on top of her.

She giggles, "I like being on bottom." She winks.

"And I like to be on top!" Adison jumps on top of me, causing me to squish Sav.

"And I like my bed not broken!" Alicia scolds us as we all laugh.

I dress in a pair of flowery shorts and a white t-shirt with a vintage picture on it. The other girls dress in almost the same, except their pictures and designs different. What can I say? We love to dress the same.

Alicia's P.O.V

"Mom, dad?" I call out.

Dad replies. "In the lounge!"

We head towards the front of the house. I smile when I see them cuddled up on the couch. "Hey, we're going to MaccaD's. Want anything?"

"A Big Mac meal, large, and a double cheese burger meal, medium." Dad grins.

"You're eating all of that?" Bre's mouth drops and I laugh.

"He likes to order for me." Mom chuckles.

We decide to ride in one car, and Savannah offers to drive.

"Order your parents things after we eat." Adie suggests.

I nod, telling her what I want. Savannah and Bre do too, and while she orders we find a booth.

"So what did Universal say to you?" Bre asks.

"He told me I have an appointment there not tomorrow's Friday, but next. It's at one thirty."

Savannah grins. "Where is it?"

"Universal Music, the one on Burbank Blvd." I grin. "It's so cool that it's so close to home,

"You're right." Sav agrees.

"Although," We all look up at Adie, who's carrying a big tray of food. She sets it down on the table and sits beside me. "Wouldn't it be cool if we had a long road trip?"

"Bad!" I laugh. "But we can plan a long road trip, we don't need a reason or a destination,"

The girls agree. We eat in silence before ordering my parents food. Afterwards we decide to head to the park, where the girls continue to ask questions.

"Are your mom and dad going with you?" Bre asks.

"Yeah, I think so. Are you all going to come, too?"

All three of them grin hugely at me.

"We can come?" Savannah asks, leading us away from the slides and tunnels and over to the swings instead.

"Of course!" I tell them, stealing the other swing. Adie and Bre fall onto the bark between us. "You think I don't want you guys there?"

We fall into silence for a second.

"Are you inviting Ella?" Sav asks me, and I take this chance to talk to them.

"I was thinking about it. But I mean, I only want to if all of you get along. I kind of befriended her and invited her everywhere without asking if you guys were cool with it." I look at them expectantly.

"I like her." Bre grins.

Adie nods. "She's already one of us."

"I'd turn lesbian for her." The three of us give Savannah a look before bursting out in laughter. "I'm just sayin'." We laugh harder when she quotes our all time favourite movie.