Lesson three

Jenna's pov

Today is Saturday and my mom and step dad weren't home so I thought I would invite Cameron. I went to my window in my room and was calling his name then he opened his window and said well hello angel, I laughed at him and said my parents aren't home if he wanted to stop by. He winked at me and said he will be right over.

He finally came over and when I let him in and closed the door he pinned me to the wall and said "I've been thinking about you all day Jenna, I can't wait to get you on that bed", then he kissed me.We stood there making out then he picked me up and carried my to my bed room and dropped me on the bed. "Ok Jenna today I'm teaching you how to touch private parts you get what I mean" he said in a sexy voice. We both took off our shirts and he got on top of me he slid off my jeans and started touching my leg up. I also took off his pants so we were both half naked. He sat on the bed and lifted me on his lap it was really silent more sexy things going on then talking. He looked into my eyes and he got my hands and had me start roaming his abs then he put my hands in his boxers. I could feel his big length I started pumping it slowly and rubbing it.I got his hand with my other hand and put it in my thong I could feel the electricity running in my body as he was touching me he started rubbing me harder I let our a moan then I could feel Cameron's dick getting harder and harder and I was pumping faster he let out a moan then he got on top of me. He started to kiss my all the way down to my pussy he started to kiss my the thong where my pussy is then he got back on top of my and put his hands in my pick laced thing and started rubbing my Clint. He started kissing as I moaned from the pleasure then he just stopped and said that's all for today and winked I smirked at him and we both got dressed back into his clothes. We went down stairs to watch a movie in the living room.