🦚Epilogue🦚

It had been two months since Manav and Nandana had been to the island and had some quality time. But a lot had changed in those two months. Nandana became a full-time mother and Manav was happy about that, but he was also a little frustrated that she was not giving him any time. As they both gave up spending time with each other.

Today there was a get together of all the family members. Manav was standing before the mirror, talking to his P.A. and struggling to knot his tie. Nandana came and started knotting his tie. When he finished talking on the phone, Nandana was still tying his tie. "Hey, handsome..." she said while tightening the knot.

"Am I? I'm the same person from last night, also. Then you were going away from me. Oh! to seduce you I should wear a two-piece suit at night, also?" he asked while rolling his eyes and combing his hair.

She chuckled and stood on her toes to match his height and started sucking his Adam's apple, for which Manav groaned.

"Don't start what you can't finish, Remo," he said with a grumpy face, for which she felt bad.

"I know what I'm doing." She smirked. He caught her hair a little roughly and grabbed her face, pulling her into a vigorous kiss.

He was kissing her roughly, letting out all his frustration while biting her lips and tongue. Blood was oozing from her lips. Due to the blood taste, he slowed down and started to lick her lips.

All the while she just let him do whatever he wanted to because she knew he was a little frustrated for being celibate for almost two months.

He pulled away when they both were lacking breath and rested his forehead on hers.

"Why don't you come back to the office, Remo?" Manav asked while pulling her lower lip with his fingers.

"I don't want to go back, Manav. I want to give the love that I didn't get in childhood from my mother to Vaidehi. I don't want Vaidehi to feel how I did."

They both parted as they heard someone knocking on the door. It was her mother. Though the door was open she still knocked. Manav left for the office.

Lakshmi gave her a pale smile, entered the room, and hugged Nandana.

"Maa, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you..."

Lakshmi cut her off. "No Nandu, don't be sorry. I'm the one who made you suffer throughout your childhood. Now I'm really happy for you so don't stress about me. Go, Sejal and Aarti are waiting for you. Enjoy your day. Let me and your father spend time with our Vaidehi," she said while ruffling Nandana's hair. She took Vaidehi into her lap.

She left to the guest room where Sejal and Aarti were talking about pregnancy and issues related to it. Sejal was five months pregnant.

Nandana also joined them and the trio gossiped and talked and laughed like mad women.

"You know what, Sejal? Aarti slapped Harij bhayya when he denied making love to her when she was three months pregnant," Nandana said and laughed while holding her stomach.

"Oh come on, bhabhi. You know what, Sejal? Bhabhi fed bhayya weird foods mixed with different items," Aarti said with a chuckle.

"Umm... Last night I slapped Karthik when he refused to make love," Sejal said while blushing hard.

"What?!" Nandana and Aarti shouted in union and then started to laugh.

"I can't be celibate. So Harij and I made love after three weeks of my delivery," Aarti said while Sejal and Nandana's jaws dropped.