• eleven •

soonyoung ended up convincing jihoon to come back home with him as it was too late and cold for him to go back home. soonyoung sat on the bed beside jihoon just stroking his hair and holding the puke bucket in case of jihoon throwing up again.

once soonyoung noticed the boy fast asleep he slowly and carefully got up and snuck to the couch. he slept on the couch because he didn't want to make jihoon uncomfortable during the night or when he woke up.

morning came and jihoon was the first to wake up. he felt the bed beside him and sighed as it was empty, it must've been a dream. jihoon blinked a few times and realized that it wasn't a dream and he was at what must've been soonyoung's home.

jihoon didn't mind that he was at soonyoung's house or in his bed as he remembered all of last night. it just hurt that he woke up in the bed alone, he was cold. jihoon got up and managed to stumble to the living room where he spotted soonyoung. jihoon sleepily smiled and nuzzled his way into soonyoung's arms. this was better, this was warm.

after a few more hours soonyoung blinked awake as he saw the boy in his arms. he was shocked and wondered what had happened to cause jihoon to end up in his arms. soonyoung tried to get up again to make breakfast but jihoon grabbed his sleeve and muttered a soft,"stay." when jihoon spoke like that how could he resist?

soonyoung laid there with the boy in his arms and stroked his hair, which jihoon seemed to quite like. as he laid there he couldn't help but worry about being a father. soonyoung wasn't planning on having kids, he was more of a have several animals instead of kids type of guy. he was worried about letting both the baby and jihoon down.

"what are you worrying about?" jihoon asked gently in a sleepy tone as he rubbed his eyes.

"nothing.." soonyoung replied and jihoon hummed and sat up slowly.

soonyoung laid back and rubbed his back as the boy sat up. jihoon felt his gag reflex kick up and he panicked because he didn't know where the restroom was. soonyoung saw and dashed to the restroom holding jihoon's wrist.

jihoon threw up in the toilet as soonyoung got a wet rag. soonyoung began to wipe the corners of jihoon's mouth before he threw up again. soonyoung sat next to him and rubbed his back as jihoon threw up. soonyoung felt useless as jihoon threw up while to jihoon soonyoung just being there and rubbing his back was so so incredibly soothing.

soonyoung retracted his hand in fear of annoying jihoon but jihoon just looked at him with sad eyes and threw up again. soonyoung have a sad smile as he rubbed his back again. as the throwing up fit ended soonyoung wiped the puke off of jihoon's mouth and chin and jihoon just grinned at him as he couldn't muster a smile. he didn't feel good at all, he was getting scared at this point.

soonyoung carried jihoon to the couch and put a cold compress on his forehead and gave him a blanket. soonyoung walked to the kitchen to make something jihoon could eat or at least drink.

"thank you.." jihoon muttered while soonyoung was making something.

"you don't have to thank me, i told you that im here for you and our baby," soonyoung replied and jihoon felt himself tear up when soonyoung said "our baby" it felt so nice to hear those words.

"huh.. yeah.. our baby," jihoon said with a smile as he stared down at his belly.

soonyoung came over with a glass of juice and some toast. jihoon thanked him and tried his best to eat but could only get in a few bites. soonyoung sat beside him the whole time quietly cheering jihoon on. jihoon just laughed at his little "go jihoon!"s. it felt nice to be with someone be trusted.

• author's notes •

just for reference it's saturday in the book rn and jihoon is roughly 4 weeks, he'll be 6 weeks on his next dr appointment. also this chap is pretty fluffy but when they go back to school things will not be nearly as fluffy..

-lilly