Thirteen

Chapter 13
'Friends With Heroes'

______________*°<>¤¤Ω'´·_____________

At least seventy wonders and concerned text messages and voicemails from Tony Stark were sent to Margot Morena's phone, you could hear it making a dinging noise each time a message was sent as her cellular device was pretty much blowing up with all of his texts - that had nothing to do with her and Peter Parker's next "retreat" - and the raven-haired Demon couldn't help but wonder when it would all end! She hadn't been responding to any of her father's calls or texts, and the more she ignored them, the more they all rallied up, which was just about enough to tip her off. It was like every time she looked around, all she could see was STARK INDUSTRIES., labels on everything she ever owned. Even on the back case of her phone. A mischievous grin suddenly tugged at her lips as she pressed her finger down into the Block number optional button, hoping that would at least shut him up or whatever. Maybe it was wrong, but should she really give two fucks about it, though?

She heaved a sigh before tip-toeing out of her bedroom to enter the living room to see a note lying on the table, which talked about her mother being at work again, which caused her to roll her eyes, seeing that her mother was hardly ever home when it came to working at the hospital all morning. Well, at least I can have some of mom's Mimosa without her knowing, she thought to herself, striding towards the wooden cabinets in the kitchen to reach for a glass cup to pour herself a drink. She cocked her head back a bit to take in the champagne, allowing it to slither down her throat, and for the tangy, orange-flavored taste to touch her recently dry tongue. She then settled down on the couch in the living room to watch some TV before she had to go to her lame and dumb school for the day, and as soon as she turned the television on, she saw Tony Stark's stupid face on the screen, which made her wonder what in the actual hell was he doing on Channel Five news this time, which caused her to turn up the volume with the remote in her hand. 

"As I was saying…" Tony Stark, who was having an interview with the news had started, making his voice audible enough through the microphone he was speaking into as he continued, "there is literally no one that I can trust to take over Stark Industries, but one person, and one person only, which would of course be my own daughter Margot Morena." 

Margot watched the news Reporter gasp in astonishment. "Is that true, Mr. Stark?"

"He's totally bluffing," The raven-haired girl mumbled to herself with a slight scoff, shaking her head rapidly as she repeatedly said, "Don't do it. Don't say it!"

She watched her father nod as if he were certain. "Yes, of course it's true, my daughter will be the owner of this entire business of Stark Industries one day!"