Part 4

-Four months later-

You sat up in the old bed and hear the sound of regular static. You get up and walk up the stairs and see him. He had taken your phone away and everything you enjoyed. Even school by making you do online school.

He was in a bad mood that day or something, he walked up to you and pulled you by your hair, and threw you towards the floor. "You're disgusting." He says and walks away. "Do some chores." 

The static grows louder and you clench your jaw. You get up from the floor and touch your head that was bleeding from you hitting your head on the floor. You felt dizzy so you leaned against the counter. 

You saw the knife block and you just starred at it. You took one out of the block and looked at it for a few seconds before you walked into the next room over where he was. You didn't even remember his name. He was turned away from you so you walked up behind him and stood there. He turned his head to face you and caught a glimpse of the knife in your hand. He didn't have time to process what was going on before you stabbed him in the stomach. He coughed a bit, getting some blood on your face. You feel the blood run down your hands and you could hear it hit the floor. His eyes widen as you pull the knife out of him and he falls over. He bleeds out quickly.

You hear the door open and turn around. "OH MY GOD." You hear your aunt scream in fear as she drops the bags she was holding. You tilt your head at her as she takes a step forward. She didn't expect you to hurt her too.

You drop the knife as she closes the door behind her. She takes another step towards you. "Honey, what happened?" She says shakily. You stare at her as she looked at the body that laid beside your feet.

You wanted her to die too. You wanted everyone to suffer around you. No one should have to go through what you did, but at the moment everyone deserved to hurt.

You were mad that she didn't do anything for the months you were here while he was yelling at you. You take a step towards her and she steps back in fear. 

She ran for the door and you run for her. You pull her back by her hair and she falls back as you grabbed a lamp and smashed it over her head. She laid on the floor unconscious now. You stomped on her face and head until she was unrecognizable.

You felt better. You walk down to the basement. You grab the belongings you wanted and go back upstairs to her room and grab your phone then went back to the room where both the bodies were and set everything down. You hadn't had it for four months. You turn it on and see it was at twenty percent. You also see all the texts you got from two unknown numbers, a few from a group chat you didn't know, a ton from Toby, Ryan, and Trevor.

You're interrupted by the door slamming open. The son of the lady that lived next door, he was in college and defiantly stronger than you so you couldn't fight him.

Your heart dropped as you two made eye contact. He yelled to call the cops and you snap out of it. You grab your things and run to the kitchen. You heard him yell at you to come back. You swing the back door open and run as fast as you could to the line of trees. 

All you had to do was jump the walls in the backyard and you'd be free from this house.

You run and throw your backpack and your duffle bag over the wall and jump over. You throw both the bags over your shoulder and start running to the trees.

A few police sirens in the distance encouraged you to run faster. You make it there in less than a minute. There was a wire fence, separating you from the trees.

There was barbed wire at the top so no one could get over it. You throw your bags over but a bit higher. 

You climb up and grab the wire and twist it around for a few minutes until it broke, of course, you looked around every few seconds.

You jump over and quickly grab your bags and look at your phone. You wanted to text your friends before you never showed up again but it wouldn't help your situation.

You get a message from Toby.

"Brian and Tim are on their way."

You were creeped out by that but turn off your phone anyways. You chuck it at a rock and start to run away from the fence.