027 - INSTAGRAM AND MESSAGES

WONDERING

tiktokroom- @lavender (#lavrichards) posted this picture on her instagram earlier with the caption "you spoil me and i don't deserve it but i love you" before tagging @brycehall (#brycehall) and @imgriffinjohnson (#griffinjohnson)

tiktokroom- @lavender (#lavrichards) posted this picture on her instagram earlier with the caption "you spoil me and i don't deserve it but i love you" before tagging @brycehall (#brycehall) and @imgriffinjohnson (#griffinjohnson). it's speculated that her and former boyfriend @jadenhossler (#jadenhossler) have broken up. we're not sure why yet but comment down below your ideas and what you think is happening with the group.

comments~

user554- i heard they broke up because lavender was clingy but i doubt that's the truth.

user977- i get that your life is sad and to feel good about yourself you have to go nosing into other people's lives but for the love of god they're teenagers! leave them alone this is a massive invasion of privacy dude leave them alone.

user23- it's nice bryce and griffin are there for her even tho they're also friends with j

user75- i heard jaden cheated when he went to texas which baffles me cause he was with the whole of sway as well as tayler etc🤷‍♀️

user098- leave them alone dude wtf

user345- awww wait really! they were my fav couple

user111- i'm crying! jaden lost the best girl in the world.

avani- take this down. it's not your business it's theirs.
—tiktokroom- just doing our job 🤷‍♀️

user33- see even avani knows that what they're doing is wrong!

joshrichards- take it down dude! you have no business being in their relationship it's theirs not yours.

imgriffinjohnson- man take it down. it shouldn't matter to you

brycehall- don't you dare even think about making false accusations about lavender and jaden it's really none of your concern

hater33- i despise the sway with my whole heart but this is so messed up.

lavender- can you take this down? this is a massive invasion of mine and jaden's privacy. what happens between us happens between us and only us. when we tell our friends it's because we trust them and when we disable comments on our posts it means something important because it's our business not for the whole world to know.

jadenhossler- i get that everyone's curious but this isn't the way to go. lavender holds a very special place in my heart and this is disrespectful to her, myself and our relationship too, it's hard nowadays as most of our lives are online and so was our relationship but just because you've watched it doesn't mean you have any business getting into it so can you take this down.