I giggled,"I wanna swim." Justin picked me up and walked towards the water."Don't you dare Bieber," I looked up at his hazel-brownish eyes."Imma do it if you don't say 'Bieber's the bestest kisser in the world!' in ten seconds," He smiled."BIEBER IS THE BESTEST KISSER IN THE WORLD!" I yelled.He still threw me in.I screamed and went under water.I found his ankle and tugged on it.He fell,"Charlotte!" I came up giggling,"Sorry." He sat in ankle deep water,"Come here." I crawl onto his lap,"Better?"

 "Way," Justin set his chin on my shoulder."We need to do something other than this.Call up Braxton and Allie," I turned in his lap."Now" He smiled,"Braxton likes Allie." "Perfect.I'll talk to Allie about Braxton," I hugged his neck.

 30 minutes later

"Hey," Braxton walked up.Allie was behind him.I ran over to her,"Allie?" "Yeah?"

"How old are you?"

"Nine.Well,about to turn ten in April."

"Braxton is how old?"

"Ten on the first."

"Mhm,do you know he likes you?"

 "No," Allie blushed."Do you like him?" I bumped her elbow."Sorta," She got even redder.I smiled to myself.

Justin Pov

 Braxton and Allie were talking and playing together good.Charlotte talked to her.I  was feeling amazing.Charlotte was sitting in the water,playing with the sand.I ran over and slung down on her back."I'm not going to sleep beside you," She sighed,"if you don't get up." I had landed on top of her,"Oh really." 

"Yes."

"Well,I'll just sleep beside you."

"It doesn't work that way!"

"Does in my world."

"Welcome to Bieberville.IQ zero!"

"Oh baby I'm smart!"

"Yeah right."

 I laughed and put my lips against her neck.I'm gonna tell her.

 Charlotte Pov

 He was laying on top of me and kissing my neck,"I know we've only know eachother for about a week now,but I think I love you Charlotte."

 I was stuned.It felt like God sent him down just to be with me."I think I do too."

 7:00 pm

Braxton and Allie left.Leaving us alone."It's a long walk back," I looked at the rocks."You tired baby girl?" He stroked my cheek.I nodded,"Mhm."

 He carried me like a newborn baby back to the room.I made him bring me to the bathroom."I'm gonna shower and you wait," I shut the door and did my biz.He did his and came back in,"Hey."

 "Hi."

 "Two more days."

 "I know."

 "I'll let you stay at my house till we go on tour babe."

 "I gotta go back home sometime."

 "I can't let you go get hurt,Charlotte."

 "How?"

 "Jasmine and Caitlin.Jasmine knows where you live."

 "Then I'll lock the door."

 "Charlotte,I can't let you."

  "Well,you can't just take Christian away," I giggled."I won't baby,I won't," Justin snaked his arms around me."I love you," I choked out."I love you," He kissed my neck."I'm tired," I was trying to change the subject.I did very well at it.He sighed,"Me too." I turned to face him and fell asleep.