//CHAPTER 5//

~~/We entered the mansion.....and wow these boys really have some class it was really beautiful, with the big chandelier, the staircase with glass railings

and wow these boys really have some class it was really beautiful, with the big chandelier, the staircase with glass railings

*just imagine the glass railings*

  "What do you think sorella?" Marco asked interrupted my thoughts.
  "Wow" was all I could get through,  he just chuckle and led me to what looked like the living room. It was beautiful.... well Beautiful was an understatement. It also looked so comfy I could just lay there all day. It's way better than that crappy sofa they had at home which I'm sure they found in a dumb.

    *with a bigger tv*

    *with a bigger tv*

  There were three boys sitting and watching The conjuring....ohh I  love that movie. Until Marco switched it off with the control....how he got it I don't know.
  "Hey!" All the boys shout at the same time
  Well that's not weird at all
  "Guys, there is someone here to meet you" Marco said with his hands pointing in my direction.
"Hi" I murmured
  "Is that who I think it is?" Asked a boy who look similar to the next boy who's sitting next to him
  Well at least I found the twins
  " Yes...this is Sofia, your little sister"

   Well the expression on all their faces I would have burst out laughing but I composed myself
"Y'all might want to close y'all mouth" I murmured
  "hai detto qualcosa Sofia" spat out one of the twins.
  (You said something Sofia?)

  Ohh... he thought I didn't know Italian... well brother I do.

  "I said that y'all might want to close y'all mouths" but this time louder and with a little attitude.
" ohh...I like her..finally someone to put Alfesto in his place" said one of them chuckling

  Well I don't....what I just don't like people!

  "You know Italian Sof" Marco asked with a shocked expression
  I just nodded my head feeling myself blushing.

"Hmm.....impressive....well boys introduced yourselves."Marco told them.

  "Well Sofia I'm Armano this dummy's here twin and the coolest brother of all time and its good to have you back." Hugging me. It caught me by surprise, so I quickly recoverd and hugged him back.
When he said that hes the coolest brother his twin snorted. 

   I mentally rolled my eyes
  "Well, I'm Alfesto his twin and if you need something don't come to me"

Well....okay wasn't like I was going to you.

  "Okayy.....I'm Lorenzo...the coolest brother ever not Armano he's a piece of shit an- "Hey who you calling a piece of shit" Armano said interrupting Lorenzo. "You....duhh who else would I called a piece of shit"

Before Armano could say anything back they both got a smacked at the back of their head from Marco.
"Language boys...we have a kid in now."
  "Sorry" they both mumbled rubbing the back of their heads.
  I just stood there with an amused expression

  "As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted" said Lorenzo shooting Armano a dirty look " I'm the coolest brother and you're very adorable and I missed you so much."
  I started blushing at his words.

  "Well seeing that they introduced themselves Armano will show you to your room, you'll meet the other two of your brothers at dinner"
And with that he left.

  "So....sorellina up we go"
  We finally finished climbing the stairs and walked to the last room at the end of the hall and stopped.
"This is your room Sof and after dinner you'll get a tour of the house I'll leave you to unpack now....oh and dinner is at 6:30"
  He opened the door for me and gusted me inside.
"I'll see you at dinner tessoro"

   Aww....he called me sweetheart *wipes eyes* no...I can't get attached.

  When I entered the room i was like DAMNNN.

I dropped my bag on the bed and started exploring

I dropped my bag on the bed and started exploring.  I walked to the first door I saw....which ended up  being the bathroom
Wow this was bigger than my room and bathroom back home

which ended up  being the bathroom Wow this was bigger than my room and bathroom back home

      I then went to the other door....and i was like.....Wow I got my own walk in closet

   This is just too much for me I never grew up with all these things

   This is just too much for me I never grew up with all these things. I just felt to burst down in tears right there but I sucked it up and went and lay on the mattress. And ...oh....it was like I was on cloud nine,so comfy and nice, next thing I know I'm out like a light.

     So what  did you guys think? Do you like her room?
   Please Vote and Comment

                                 ~Lots of love♡