➽Chapter 1

It was a normal day in the Chauhan household, the head of the family Supriya Chauhan was praying in the temple along with her three daughter in laws Sushila, Nalini and Tripti

It was a normal day in the Chauhan household, the head of the family Supriya Chauhan was praying in the temple along with her three daughter in laws Sushila, Nalini and Tripti. Her eldest grand daughter in law Revati was also present with them.

According to Supriya, Revati is the ideal Chauhan bahu, she is traditional yet modern.

Revati beta, go and tell the maids to assemble the breakfast and then please call the others for the breakfast.” Sushila told her daughter in law to which she received a meek nod as an answer.

Soon the dining table was filled with the matriarchal head Supriya, her three sons Raghuvir, Rajveer and Ranveer along with their wives and sons Adhyan, Dishank and Samay.

It was a tradition in the family that the daughter in laws had food after the whole family has eaten.

The three daughter in laws Revati, Vritika and Meher were serving the others the food.

“Pass me the fruits” Nalini told to no in particular, Vritika who was standing the nearest gave her the bowl of fruits but as usual she was ignored by her mother in law.

“Samay beta, give that watermelon juice beside you to me.” Nalini said to her nephew ignoring Vritika who had the bowl of fruits in her hand.

Vritika gave a reassuring smile to her husband Dishank who was going to argue with his mother for her.

Vritika felt a hand on her shoulder. “Don't worry everything will be fine bhabhi.” she was encouraged by her devar Samay who happened to care the most about her in this family.

Everyone was having dinner silently when Ranveer spoke, “ Samay I know you and Meher were planning to go on honeymoon by the end of this week, but you need to postpone it.”

“Why dad?” Samay asked in frustration as he had to act as a good husband to Meher in front of the family.

Erisha is coming back after 5 years!” his father spoke and that's the moment Samay decided that he can delay the so called honeymoon and act as a loving husband just for his baby sister Erisha.

Erisha Ranveer Chauhan, the youngest and the most pampered member of the family. She was the only female child of the family and the apple of her all her brother's eyes.

“When is she coming, chachu?” Adhyan asked excited to meet his little cousin.

Tomorrow” Rajveer chirped.

“Who is she?” Vritika whispered to Revati.

No idea” Revati replied..

“She is Samay's younger sister and everyone's favourite. She is the most important person in the Chauhan household!” Meher cleared the confusion of her two bhabhis.

She might be spoilt one then! One more to hate me, I guess.” Vritika murmured

“Nah she is the sweetest! She is the only one who can help you convince the family.” came a reply from Meher.

Kya ghusur pusur kar rahi ho tum teeno?” Supriya asked the bahus.

Kuch nai dadiji” Revati meekly answered.

✦✧✦✧

After the breakfast the men when on work except for Samay.

Samay ab toh shaadi bhi ho gayi, when are you planning to start working?” his mother Tripti scolded him.

“Leave him ma! He is a lazy bum, he can't do anything except roaming with his guitar!” Meher mocked her husband, others present there took it as a joke except for Samay who knew her well.

Mummyji, if there is no work can I also leave? I have a client meeting today.” Vritika asked and as usual she was ignored.

Bhabhi go quickly! Bhai must be waiting in his car outside!” Samay teased, Vritika glared at him and then left.

Revati after completing some work went to her NGO while Sushila, Nalini and Tripti went to some kitty party.

What are you both doing home? You both are just married go out, have fun.” Supriya told her youngest grandchild and his wife.

Dadi, aap mandir chale jao! Hum ghar pe hi fun kar lenge” Samay winked at his grandmother.

Being the youngest son, he didn't have any pressure to join business as Chauhan Hotels was handled well by Adhyan, Chauhan Designs was managed by Dishank and Chauhan Industries as a whole was still led by his father and his brothers i.e, his bade papas.

There was KC Events which was in partnership with the Khurana's and everybody except Samay and Meher to handle that but Samay wanted to focus on singing, so only Meher handles the whole business.

You are becoming besharam but yes, if you want to have fun then I expect a great grandson” Supriya teased her grandson back

“Oh please, ask Ady bhai and Dish bhaiya for that. I am still a kid and I just got married yesterday.” Samay cringed at the thought of having a kid with his childhood enemy.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

So this chapter is mainly like a background of the story.
The real story will start from the next chapter, so if this chapter is boring please forgive me.

Do vote comment and share if you wish to.

Love,
Writer