kita shinsuke | good morning, beautiful

kita shinsuke

enjoy :)

—————

"i think of youawake and asleep;it was you thenand it is you still

"i think of you
awake and asleep;
it was you then
and it is you still."

— kate awen

—————

kita woke up from a restless sleep due to the glowing and radiant sun peaking above the horizon out of his window. it's dazzling and blinding rays flowed through the cracks of his blinds, warming the cold, morning temperature. the welcoming, mellow rays trickled in and replaced his fatigue with warmth and composure.

he burrowed himself into the soft sheets and rubbed the remainders of sleep from his eyes. he gazed out at the horizon as its vivid lights spread across the rosy sky. it was breathtaking and beautiful.

but there was someone more beautiful than the sunrise.

he laid down on his side and saw you buried in sleep. you were facing him as you breathed softly in his face. he smiled. watching you sleep peacefully right next to him was the most beautiful thing he could ask for.

a strand of hair fell on your face as you peacefully slept. he pulled it behind your ear, and planted a kiss on your forehead. he cupped your cheek with his hand and gently caressed it with his thumb. you softly purred as you leaned in towards his hand, making his heart flutter. he was the luckiest man on earth to have you by his side.

your enchanting smile would always brighten up his day, no matter how horrible it was. simply seeing your dimples show and a curve on your lips made his fears whisk away. your smile shined brightly like stars after dark, with no city lights to dim them. a simple smile from you could pierce all the bad things in his life, and all was well again.

he would rather hear your smooth voice than his favorite music or the serene songs the birds sang in the morning. he can't help but start smiling and blushing every time he heard your loud, deafening cheers from the bleachers during his volleyball games. whenever you have normal conversations with him, he can't help but fall in love with your soothing voice even more. it brings him serenity and happiness by just hearing you say his name.

he sniffed your hair, the smell of coconut filling his nose. he loved how your hair would move like soft beach grass in the wind, swaying back and forth, revealing and hiding the beauty of your eyes. he loved how daring and valiant you looked with your hair up in a ponytail and how calm and composed you looked with it down.

he planted a kiss under your eyelids one last time before your eyes slowly fluttered open. a large smile curved up on his face as you rubbed your eyes.

"shin, good morning," you mumbled as a yawn left your lips. you buried your head into his chest, his warmth relaxing your body. he brought his hand to the top of your head and gently patted it. he chuckled when you sniffed his shirt and gripped it tightly.

he kissed your head, once again, before whispering the words you loved to hear every morning.

"good morning, beautiful."

—————

hope you enjoyed, even though it was a bit short 🥺❤️

question of the day: do you prefer long or short one-shots??

—————

HEY HEY HEY !!

i hope you guys are doing great and staying safe!! don't forget to wash your hands and get plenty of rest 💛

hehe, remember, requests are always open, so feel free to request any character :)

kita reminds me of a fox 🥺