Narrator (Pov)

After Lisa punched Jihyo to the floor, she started punching Tzuyu in the face, while Tzuyu was crying from the pain and was screaming for help. Chaeyoung then quickly jumped on Lisa and started pulling her hair, making Lisa lose her grip from Tzuyu's hair.

Lisa tried to get Chaeyoung off by swinging her off. "You bitch!!", Chaeyoung screamed. Lisa kept trying to punch her, but kept missing.

"YAHHH!!!", Rose shouted, seeing that Lisa was struggling and pulled Chaeyoung back from her shirt and threw her, making her slam her back, hard on the floor, making her ache in pain. Rose then jumped on top of Chaeyoung and started punching her, while Chaeyoung fought back.

Jimin tried to pull Rose off, but Chaeyoung kicked Rose off of her making her fall back, but luckily Jimin was behind to catch her. Chaeyoung then got up and tried to attack Rose, but then Rose tripped her, making her trip forwards, as she punched Chaeyoung's face back.

Now Chaeyoung was knocked out and Rose walked off like it was nothing, but was also limping. Jimin quickly helped her and sat her down to look at her bruised lips...

Jimin was mad that Rose was hurt, but he couldn't do anything, since it was a girl who did it

Jimin was mad that Rose was hurt, but he couldn't do anything, since it was a girl who did it. He grabbed a white cloth a wet it, and pat it on her lips.

---

Tzuyu got up fixing her hair, and spotted Lisa who was slowly getting up. She looked around for something and spotted a knife. She quickly grabbed it and tried to attack Lisa, but Lisa quickly acted fast and kicked the knife out of her hand and then grabbed Tzuyu's hand, twisting it, making Tzuyu scream and swung her towards a tree trunk, making her face slam into it very, Very, VERY hard.

"OoOoOoOoOoOoOoHhHhHh!!!", Taehyung chuckled, feeling Tzuyu's pain....

Jisoo quickly tried to stop both of them, but then Jihyo comes out of nowhere and attacks Jisoo to the floor. "YAH!!!", Jisoo shouted. Jihyo grabbed Jisoo's hair and started pulling it, making Jisoo scream and also confused on why she's attacking her.

"What the hell is happening?!!", RM asked Taehyung, who was still laughing at Tzuyu being slammed towards a tree. "I don't know, but I'm loving this", he replied. RM then smacked his head and tried to get Jihyo off of Jisoo, but then Jihyo accidentally backhands him in the face making Taehyung laugh even harder.

Nayeon and Sana quickly tried to pull Jihyo off, but she was too strong, but then someone came and pulled Jihyo back with her hair and kicked her butt away. Jihyo looked up even more mad, but then saw it was......................Jin who did it.