-1-

SURPRISE BITCHEZZ!!!

Lol okay, I'm definitely going mad👀

=

Jimin was having a stressful day, as  usual. His life was a mess, his rent was due and his job was barely making ends meet.

He let out a stressed sigh when he found overdue envelopes outside his door. He sighed again, picking them up and opened the door to his shitty apartment, where he took off his shoes and threw the envelopes in the trash. He then flopped on the couch switching on his TV.

After watching some drama, he didn't even understand, he took last night's dinner and warmed it before heading to the shower.

After showering, he put on black skinny jeans that hugged his jibooty like a second skin with a black and white dragon printed shirt.

After eating, he put on some light make up and styled his hair into a 'wet hair look' and left.

The plan was simple, drink himself senseless and maybe find himself a big juicy, dick to fuck his problems away.

That's what he was going to do: get drunk and get a big juicy dick to make him forget all his problems, just for one night.

Hmm yes, that was the plan. Besides...what could go wrong?

=

After his 4th shot at Club 44, he started to feel the alcohol's effects and headed to the dance floor; not knowing that someone had his eyes on him.

Jimin danced up a storm attracting thirsty eyes. He twerked and body rolled like no one's business.

Someone tapped on his shoulder making him look over.

"Oh Kai! Hi" Jimin smiled at his friend who worked at the club.

"Hey chim, looks like people have their eyes on you... again" said Kai.

Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Well do they have VPL's?"

"VPL's?"

"Visible Penis Line, da fuq?" Jimin made a 'duh' face and Kai almost choked on air.

"Uh yeah, I don't know. I'm busy anyways see you...I don't know, later?"

"Don't think so but go on, we might see each other tomorrow."

Kai nodded and left while Jimin continued dancing.

Soon there were men surrounding him; wanting some of that perky ass.

In the meanwhile, someone else was fuming with jealousy upstairs in the VIP section. For some reason he didn't like others touching that boy. No no, he hated it.

He wanted that boy for himself and decided he was going to have him, one way or another.

Call him greedy, call him possessive but he always got what he wanted and he wanted that boy.

He called the bouncers and ordered them to go get the boy for him. They bowed and headed towards their target. They pulled all the surrounding men off Jimin, and carried a confused Jimin with them.

Jimin didn't know what was happening and thought maybe he did something wrong?

But when he was brought to the VIP section, he was left in front of a Greek god personified. He was mesmerized.

The man crossed his legs casually sipping on his Martini

He smirked at Jimin's reaction.

"So...are you going to stand there all night? I mean, I know I look good but so do you. So, would you rather gawk at me or would you rather join me and enjoy these incredible Martinis?" The man's deep dominating voice sent shivers down Jimin's spine, effectively making Jimin's cock twitch in excitement.

Jimin sat down beside the man, blushing hard before taking the offered Martini while the man ordered another round.

"So what's your name Kitten?"

Oh god, I'm melting. Kill me now and fuck me hard daddy!

Jimin cleared his throat and sipped on the Martini; licking his lips.

"Park Jimin, you?"

The man smirked and took a sip.

"Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook..."

Short chapter isn't it?

Well I didn't have time and I was extremely busy but I had to keep my word or some shit.

Before y'all go ' this similar to book one'

Bitch I know😑

I'm the author remember?

This not your regular trilogy, da fuq?

This is an alternate universe in an alternate universe.

Jikook in different dimensions doing different but similar scenarios and shit.

I hope y'all understand what I'm saying coz I don't 😐

I was approached to write at a different app for money....but I idk I'm still thinking coz if sign an exclusive contract then  I'm not allowed to post on other apps🙄

Bye..

Mimi💕