Chapter 10

Chapter 10: The plan

As I walked into the house, everyone was just walking around or sitting on the couch watching TV except for one. Alice was drawing a sketch of the building with lightning fast speed. She was always a determined person to get things down, and get them done fast.

“Listen up!” I said sourly.

Everyone’s head shot up from what they were doing. My tone seemed more unfaithful than usual. And they knew something was wrong, Especially Alice. She was sending me messages in my head like crazy.

“Someone’s trying to mess with us. They left a message on the ground, but it was ‘written’ in fire. Meaning, fire shot up from the ground and it wrote a message. It said it was from the Queen. But the old queen went to the heavens. She wouldn’t use fire to tell us what to do she would come talk to me herself. So this is what we’re going to do….” I started to explain.

I told each of them the plan we weren’t going to attack tonight. We were going to attack now. They seemed worried by the plan, too soon to attack most of them thought. But they trusted me anyways. The plan was to distract the vampires. I would take on the old ones, and Alice would run in and get everyone out. Jump in the car and drive away. If anything went wrong, I told them to go anyways and save everyone else and themselves. I didn’t matter as much as everyone else did. I don’t even think I could die. I am the Queen aren’t I? How could I die? No normal stake could pierce through my rock hard skin. My healing powers would be working like crazy to protect everyone. And I must use all my ability’s. Any advantage we got, we’ll use it. I’ll use the weather, mind reading powers, communication, mind shield, healing even. I’ll use it all. It may tire me out, but at least everyone will be safe. No one must be killed on this mission, only the vampires on the bad side. They’re going to find out what it’s like to mess with the Queen. You must never, ever cross my path and take my husband and try to kill my best friend. No one will survive. Not if I have anything to do with it. But what would Zack think…. Would he think I’m a murderer? Would he hate me… or love me less? Could I live without Zack? I just can’t think about that right now. I feel like I’m going to break down crying blood, if I think any deeper into the thought… I’ve just to keep my head held high, pretending that nothing is wrong and my plan is flawless. Even with these new powers, I still doubt myself though most things I say are right. I can’t help but think I’m doing everything wrong, everything I do is… bad….

           …

My hands are starting to hurt from this rope. I can’t stand being so far away from my Elena…. I’d take all the pain in the world and ten times more just to be with her. I know she’s coming to save me. I wish she wouldn’t. I don’t want her to get hurt, cause’ these guys are good. If they took this many civilians then you know that they have a secret weapon.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” I screamed in agony.

Oh, there goes another bone probably fractured my right arm this time. What is the point of torturing me? Hanging me with my hands behind my back is this cold dark cellar. The walls are made of stone and no light shines through the little cracks in the stone walls. The floor is ice cold. I tried for so many hours to hold myself up. Then I used the last of my powers to say ‘I love you’ to Elena just in case I don’t….. make it. But she sent me healing power. She actually has the power to transfer it from one mind to another. But it only lasted so long. I’m so tired now. No blood, nothing to eat, nothing to do but sit here in pain. And die slowly. If Elena is coming, she better not be coming alone. I don’t want her to be killed… if I lived, and she didn’t… oh, I would kill myself. Not even joking. Elena’s my life. And she is mine, just like I am hers.  As depression swept over my stone cold features thinking about my Elena, the love of my life…My soul mate…

“Knock, knock,” I hear someone come in.

“What do you want?” I asked hissing through the pain it caused to even talk.

“Well isn’t someone feisty tonight? Mhm?” She said with amusement in her eyes along with her taunting words.

“I am just so excited to see your little girlfriend tonight. She seems stupid enough to come, and I’m personally ripping her to shreds. So I can have you all to myself,” She said wiping her hand seductively across my cheeks.

“I’d rather DIE than be with you!” I said and spit on her.

She slapped me hard across the face, I moved and the chains pulled harder on my already broken body. I held in the scream and sobs that wanted to crawl up my throat and declare my weakness but I would never show  weakness to the enemy. I had to get out of her. But I would not compromise with this….thing. I’ve got to do something, but what…?

As we were packing up the cars, I could sense someone’s eyes burrowing into my back. I turned around to see nothing. Maybe it was just me. Then suddenly I felt a hand wipe across my face, then a good smack to me left cheek.

“What was that?” I asked a little scared.

“Hahaha! I love doing that! Sorry if I scared you,” suddenly a ghastly figure appeared in front of my eyes.

“Am I the only one seeing this?” I asked questioningly.

Everyone nodded their heads saying, ‘I can see it too’.

They all stared in awe.

“Gee, didn’t know I was that beautiful!” said the ghost, while she winked at us.

I was the first to recover from the shock, the information was fluttering into my head like a swarm of bees.

“The…. Ex-queen has sent you… I see… I see… And you’re going to help us! Fantastic. Now you already know the plan. Or do you not?” I said in a rush.

The ghost shook her head back and forth symbolizing the answer ‘no’. So I said the plan over again. And the werewolves also listened attentively one last time. They wanted to make sure they didn’t mess anything up.

After the long explanation and plans that we made were basically memorized by everyone, we set off to go save Zack.

It was a long drive. But it was only 12 in the afternoon. We didn’t take much time getting ready and such. With lightning fast Vampires, magic, plus Werewolves… and did I mention a ghost? No one talked the whole way there. Everyone was too busy thinking about what they were going to do, and wondering what was there weak points and strong points… so on and so on. Except for Alice and Erik, they were practically on each others laps in the back, looking at each other with those mushy eye contacts and such. I tried to hold back my laugh, but Alice caught me.

“Elena! Don’t be jealous we’re getting Zack back soon!” She announced teasingly.

I rolled my eyes, and tilted the mirror so she could see me doing so. I heard mostly everyone laughing.

We had EVERYONE in the car: Ruby and her husband, the Witches, the Werewolves, and of course us, the Vampires, oh and the Ghost. I keep forgetting about the ghost. And she’s even sitting right near me. Her name is Stephanie. Since Stephanie can’t die considering she’s already dead, she’s a big help to us. She can pick things up and freak out people really good! Even the old Vampires don’t know about her, she’s a complete surprise (for both sides)! We were getting closer and closer to our destination… as we did I got more and more tense. I wasn’t sure how this would work out, and who would survive. It made me a little sad to know that I was going to loose someone, but who….?

Finally we arrived at the place and I made it start raining and made it dark. Vampires have excellent eye site night or day, but I used a spell I learned to make their eyes blurred. Now only we could see in the rain and the through the darkened sky. Along with the civilians and hostages that lay inside the building. You could call it cheating, but this isn’t a game… its war…