𝓯𝓪𝓬𝓮 𝓯𝓾𝓬𝓴 ~𝓻𝓸𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓽 𝓰𝓮𝓸𝓻𝓰𝓮𝓼 😻

Here it goes my first smut 💀.
Have fun 👁💧👄💧👁

"Ugh fuck, right there robert" Robert smacks the cheek of y/n's ass. "What the fuck did you just say?" "Mhmm, Fuck d-daddy" he starts to rub the girls clit "cum for me on 3 baby" "1 2-"

"Robert.. Robert ROBERT" robert is awoken by his girlfriends sudden screaming. "What?" Robert ask. "You were shaking and breathing heavy, i just wanted to make sure you were ok".

What the hell were you dreaming about?" Roberts cheeks flush red.

"U-uhm it was nothing" robert says stuttering a bit. "Are you sure... Because..." Y/n says pointing to her boy friends boner.
Robert gets a crazy amount of lust in his eyes. He stands up and grabs y/n by the throat.
"Well why dont you fix it huh?" He starts kissing y/ns neck
The girl soon smiles and starts palming him through his calvin klein boxers robert lets out soft little grunts here and there.
He soon stops kissing your neck. And you sit down against the bed knowing what is about to happen next. You smirk a little.
Robert pulls down his underwear.
He soon starts thrusting into your mouth.
"You look s-so good with my dick in your mouth" he groans. You let out a small moan in response.
He begins to thrust faster,tears are streaming down your face. Although you love the feeling, the feeling of roberts dick hitting the back of your throat with every thrust. He twitchs in your mouth letting you know hes close
He soon cums in your mouth.
"Swallow it" robert says giving you a quick slap on your cheek. Making you swallow it all at once.
You get up and kiss him.
"I love you baby" robert says,
"I l-love you m-more" you say with your throat burning.

SBSBSHSB THIS WAS MY FIRST ONE SO IT SUCKSSS ASSS ne wayzz byyyee love you