Sweaty palms

Cameron's pov

I put on a nice suit nothing to dressy but still classy. I brush my fingers through my hair and finally my look is finished. I walked down stairs and I see my mom sitting with my dog jake. I stopped and the bottom step and pretended as is I was a rich man.
M=well hello there(she said laughing)
C=Hi I'm dallas... Cameron dallas. (He said dramatically)
I laughed and my mom said get em' tiger and I walked out.I walked to Jenna's front door and when I knocked her mom answered. She gave my a hug and invited my inside.I sat on the couch waiting for Jenna. Then everything went blank my eyes could only focus on how gorgeous Jenna looked. She was wearing a red a tiny bit poofy ankle dress. She came down the stairs and we walked out the house to my car so we could go to the party.

We arrived at Carroll's house and boy was her house huge. Jenna texted Carroll to come open the door .
Ca=(opens the door) hey guys wow I'm so happy y'all are here there is nothing but grown ups here come on in let me introduce you to my parents.
J= Ya
C=Sure
Ca=(walks to her parents ) hey mom , hey dad meet my friends Cameron and Jenna, oh guys these are my parents Karyn and rob Walsh.
K=(shaking both of their hands) hi nice to meet you to I've heard lots about you to, please make yourself at home and enjoy the party.
R=(also shaking both of their hands) please carroll show them around.

Carroll showed us around the house then she took us to her back yard, he backyard is so humongous . In the vary back of the backyard she had a small little gazebo with lights around it so when carroll went to go use the bathroom I took Jenna over there.

J= Cameron what are you doing ( she said laughing as Cameron was pulling her )
C= I'm taking you to the gazebo to dance.
J=(stoping when he said dance) no no no no no... Sorry Cameron I don't know how to dance.
C= Then let me teach you.(he said with a smirk)
Me and Jenna were starting to dance and I was teaching her how to dance.she kept laughing at me because my hands were so sweaty I didn't know if I wanted to ask her out or not. The night when by and I wanted to ask her out so bad but I couldn't . It finally got to the point where we had to leave the party.I took her home and walked her to the door of her house. She unlocked the door and was about to walk in but I stopped her and just stared at her and how beautiful she is. I smiled at her and told her to a goodnight and we lave lesson three tomorrow and then I winked. She smirked at me and walked inside. I walked next door to my house and unlocked it and when inside. I saw my mom and asked if I was going to be having a date , I wish I could've said has but sadly I said no. I looked a little depressed so I went up to my room and went to sleep for the night.