28%

dedicated to highnarwhal for the continuous support ily c:

four.

| c a l u m |

| 9:10pm - Wednesday |

Since Mr. and Mrs. Clifford's corpses have been attracting so many flies and other insects I would rather not encounter, we've decided to dump the bodies. Michael refused to touch or even see the bodies at all, so Ashton and I did all the heavy-work since Luke was MIA.

"Where the fuck is Luke, anyway?" I asked as I struggled to keep lifting the body up.

Ashton rolled his eyes in aggravation. "I don't fucking know."

Ashton and I hastily ran over to the trunk of the car to avoid any of the neighbors-who may peek from their window any time-from seeing us. We threw the body in the trunk in disgust and I slammed the lid down.

Ashton crinkled his nose as he dusted his hands. "Cleaning up is not fun."

"I'd want the police to see our handiwork, but jesus, I will not have these fuckers stinking up the house," I replied.

Just as we were about to enter the car, we saw Luke emerging from the corner of the street. We waited as he approached us. He had a sick sadistic smile on his face as he passed by.

"Where the hell have you been?" I whispered.

"Heaven," he replied with a grin.

a/n:

hiiiiiiiii c: ily all -angelika