𝟒. 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝙾𝚅𝙴𝚁.

read in black — for best experience.
play the music low for a more
realistic feel.

please comment throughout the book, i love reading comments. 💓

𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒.

🃏.

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐈
𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙿𝙷𝙸𝚂, 𝚃𝙽.
𝟻:𝟻𝟾 𝙿.𝙼.

𝙼

.

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

"it's just the fact she had the audacity to say i sent that hoe around, like bitch how can you even fix your mouth to say that shit?"

italy ranted, as she applied the jewels on my set she had just did. i shook my head while shrugging.

"girl we know you didn't send that out, don't even sound like some shit you would do, fuck what she talking 'bout." i rolled my eyes.

"but in all honesty, i think oriana sent it." chandeé looked up from her phone and nodded her head.

"stop moving." bambi demanded, while doing chandeé's edges.

"stop smacking in my damn ear." chandeé retorted.

"what oriana? her outta everybody? i'm confused."
i squinted my eyes at italy.

"girl they went back and forth before the video was sent out, i'm talking literally." italy placed my nails under her nail lamp. "shit we did too." she clicked a button as the purple light flicked on.

"and we forgot to tell you that it's true, she was fucking on sosa." we all looked at bambi.

"i mean it was obvious after he posted that story with them together but i'm not tripping." she swatted her hand before grabbing a comb.

"it's obvious that bitch a hater. i don't like that, she deadass has some kind of personal vendetta against you." chandeé said as we all shook our head in agreement.

"and for what? it's all because i'm doing better than her at life. she could step her cookies up if she wasn't so worried about me." she removed the cape from around chandeé's neck after she was finished.