Cherry Blossoms in Full Bloom

Comenzar desde el principio

"No way!"

"Nice name, no way. I'm—"

"Ren! What are you doing here? If that android catches us... who is she?" A tall guy with a dark, brushed up hair appeared. He looks scary that Brigette flinched at sight of him. "No way," the guy named Ren answered.

"Haaa?"

"Her name is no way." Ren started laughing again. Bridgette was flustered with what was happening; she can't blame the guy because she had given him the wrong answer to the right question. "Stop fooling around! Hey, don't you think you should go to the opening ceremony while it is on going?" said the tall guy.

"I'm not a freshman. While you're at it, kindly tell me where the rose garden is?"

"Haaa?" Ren and the tall guy both answered. Bridgette just stared blankly at the two guys.

"The rose garden, the one with a legend," she explained. "Oh well, fine, I'll find it myself."

"Ah, you mean that place. Why would you want to go there?" asked the tall guy. "Shuu, obviously she believes in the legend, she just said it, ne, no way?" Bridgette once again flinched when Ren called her 'no way'.

"Baka," she blushingly replied. She was embarrassed on how things had turned out for her first day of school.

"Hirasawa brothers! You're both late again!" another deep voice boomed from behind.

"Hirasawa?" Bridgette asked. She turned around to see the person who spoke only to find her jaws all loose at the sight of a very fine looking man with a set of hazel green eyes looking at them.

"I told you we should hurry before he catches us!" Shuu, as Ren called the taller guy, scolded at the latter. "But we can't just leave her alone, can we?" Ren answered as he smiled to Bridgette.

"I'm fine alone, and I'm not asking you to look after me."

The guy, who Bridgette safely assumed as the head teacher, went up to them and pinched both Ren and Shuu's ears. Bridgette almost laughed hearing the two guys protest when the teacher looked at her.

"O-ohayou gozaimasu..." she greeted.

"Ohayou gozaimasu," the teacher answered in return. Ren laughed again.

"Don't make that face, Oniji. You're scaring her." Ren picked up his bag and started to walk with Shuu following him.

"Urusai! You go to your class, now!" Oniji replied.

"Yada!"

"Then I'll have your big bike chained and you can't get the keys from me," threatened Oniji. Shuu spanked Ren at his head then apologised to Oniji. "See you later, no way!" Ren shouted as Shuu dragged him away from them.

"No way?" Oniji asked Bridgette, looking confused.

"Long story, sensei."

"Let's go to the principal's office. Amano san is waiting for you." He led Bridgette into the main building.

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

Bridgette and Oniji sensei entered a room with the smell of brewing tea all over the place. She recognised at once the man sitting behind the table—his father's bestfriend, Masahiro Amano, who serves as the principal of Sarayashiki Gakuen as well as her guardian during her stay in Japan. He, too, studied in Saragaku, as they call the school, together with her parents.

"Bridgette, hisashiburi!" Masahiro cheerfully greeted her as they entered the room. He stood and gave her a big hug then gestured for her to sit down. "How are you, Masa ji-chan?" Bridgette greeted the principal.