one

Alessia.

I let tears slip down my face as I stared to the three positive pregnancy tests, listening to my boyfriend yell at me.

"I told you to get on the fucking pill-" "I am on the pill." I felt more tears falling.

"Well apparently you're not taking them correctly!" He screamed.

"Nothing is going to completely protect me from not getting pregnant." I cried out.

"Fuck, Alessia- we cant raise a fucking child!" He yelled, moving closer, making me stare to my hands.

"I mean shit- I haven't even handled my anger issues." He cursed.

Andrew has anger issues.

He tended to get physical.

Which has resulted in multiple hospital trips and multiple therapy appointments.

But the therapy was helping, I had hope that it would be over.

"But now I'm not going to be able to even afford to go to therapy, I'm going to start beating the shit out of you again." He spoke, grabbing his cigarettes.

"I'll give you the money for therapy-" "we need to invest our money into more important things, not some therapy that doesn't even work." He spoke to me.

"It does work" I told him, seeing him look to me.

He swiftly grabbed my face, making me flinch away from him.

"The only thing keeping me from slapping the shit out of you right now is the fact that your friend is on her way." He spoke, roughly pushing my head to the side, walking outside to smoke his cigarette, making me rub my face gently.

Minutes later my best friend, Crystal walked through the door, smiling widely.

"Michael and I are finally getting serious-" "Andrew is here" I mumbled, making her instantly stop talking.

She had seen him flash out on me a few times.

She hates him with every bone in her body.

But I've convinced her that therapy is working.

So it's not so bad.

"Why are you crying" I watched her bring her pepper spray into her hand, almost making me laugh over how protective she was.

I slid the pregnancy test to her

"Surprise" I exhaled.

"You're going to be an auntie."