The beach day

Hajime woke up in Dave's bed sleeping beside him. He tried wiggling his way out but it was no use Dave was asleep cuddling him, it felt... nice. When Dave finally woke up an hour later he apologized to Hajime. "It's okay I guess..." Hajime told Dave as he secretly wish he had his limbs to cuddle back. "LETS GO TO THE BEACH TOGETHER TODAY HAJIME!!!!" Dave shouted in excitement, his dad wasn't home and neither was dirk so the cost was clear he packed our stuff and off we went to the beach. when they arrived Dave took a phone call as Hajime rolled around in the sand. "Hey John! I need to tell you something..." Dave says on the phone. "Cmon hurry up I don't have all day!" John screeched. "Okay, okay, jeez. I'm really into this person, but I don't know if they feel the same, should I try telling them? I don't know my dad would get so angry." Dave says. "What? I thought you're dads wanted you to get a wife since you were like 6?" John said very confused. "That's the promblem I'm into g-" before Dave could finish his sentence he heard Hajime screaming "HEEEELP!!!" As he looked at him going further and further into the ocean, Dave hung up immediately but before he could move another muscle something jumped in and saved Hajime no effort. It was a Fox. He gave Hajime a note that said "Hi my name is Benjamin but if we are friends call me benji, I don't speak and I work at femboy hooters!" Hajime slipped the note into his pocket as he wanted to get to know benji better and it had a phone number at the bottom that said "Text me if you like." "Th-Thank you so much for saving me!" Hajime said. Benji nodded his head and then ran into the distance. Then Hajime and Dave decided to go home.

I hope you enjoyed part 3! I will try make part 4 soon