sakusa kiyoomi | kiss

sakusa kiyoomi

enjoy :)

—————

"my dear, believe me,beautiful poems are like good kisses

beautiful poems are
like good kisses.
they hold an entire truth
about the heart's magic."

— alexandra vasiliu

—————

dating sakusa kiyoomi, the ace spiker from itachiyama academy was full of wonders. he wasn't the type to vocalize his affection, nor was he the type to show you his love with physical contact.

but he was loyal.

even with his busy schedule that was filled with volleyball practices and games, he made time for you to go on dates. even though he had fangirls that surrounded him before his volleyball game, his eyes only searched for you.

he always looked for you at his volleyball games, eyeing each row of people who were seated on the bleachers. even though it was very subtle, his lips would slightly curve up every time he heard your voice cheering for him loudly.

he would walk you home after school, making sure you got home safely. even if he stayed at school, practicing volleyball until late at night, he would always call you or text you to make sure you were okay. your safety was his priority, and he tried his very best to make sure nothing harmed you.

although he wasn't the brightest, he would send you his notes or help you study if you were having trouble comprehending a lesson.

you really appreciated and valued the way he treated you, and to be honest, there were times when you thought you didn't deserve this precious human being. but he loved you, and only you. there was no one else that could make him treat someone like how he treated you, other than yourself.

but, he barely gave you physical affection.

he would always have his hands in his pockets and wear a mask, even at home. there was never a time when he held your hands, wrapped his arms around you, or pecked your lips.

there was one time when you tried kissing him on the cheek to show your affection and fondness, but he glared at you as soon as you planted the kiss and he wiped it off with his sleeves. you were taken back from his sudden actions and never did it ever again.

. . .

the volleyball team from itachiyama academy just qualified to go to nationals as the first representative from tokyo, after defeating fukurodani academy.

sakusa walked out of the volleyball stadium to search for you. he forgot to put on his mask because he was too eager to see you and have you praise him.

even though he barely showed it, he loved hearing praises from you. they were always sincere and he felt valued and appreciated when they were stated by you.

his eyes brightened up when he saw you standing next to the vending machines. your smile curved up as soon as you saw him and ran up to him.

"omi!!" you called out. "congratulations on qualifying for nationals!"

his lips slightly widened as he shoved his hands into his pockets. "thanks," he replied with a small smile.

"you were so amazing! your serves went boom and the other team was like wha-, and then the audience was like ohhhh. then your spikes!" you exclaimed as you tried to copy his serves with your right arm, flapping them up and down. "they went kaboom and the whole stadium got super quiet because they were so shocked! ahh, you're so skilled at volleyball, like i-"

you were suddenly cut off by a loud voice calling out your name.

"y/n!!!"

you quickly knew who it was by the loud, deafening voice. his solid and muscular arms wrapped around you as his white-grey hair with black streaks tickled your cheeks. he rubbed his cheeks against yours and giggled.

"bokuto!"

sakusa frowned as bokuto kept his arms wrapped around you as he continued rubbing your cheeks. he grumbled under his breath as bokuto continued talking to you with a wide grin. you looked at sakusa, who obviously did not enjoy bokuto's company, and nervously smiled.

"y/n, you're so pretty today!" bokuto exclaimed as he looked at your outfit. you had worn a simple white shirt with a black denim-skirt that reached your mid-thighs.

"uh, thanks," you replied as you noticed sakusa starting to get impatient and a bit jealous. his eyes were narrowed, glaring at the horned owl in front of him and his lips were tightly pursed. his eyebrows furrowed as a small 'tsk' left his lips.

"hey hey, y/n, why don't you have a boyfriend? you're so pretty and kind," bokuto asked.

that was the last straw for sakusa as he roughly grabbed your shoulders and tore you away from bokuto, who didn't seem to realize that sakusa was in front of him, until now.

your eyes widened in shock when his lips roughly slammed against yours. you could see bokuto from the corner of your eyes, who covered his mouth in astonishment and amazement.

the kiss felt wondrous. the way your lips pressed against his left him wanting more, but he restrained himself from going any further. his lips slightly smirked when he saw bokuto being taken by surprise. he softly parted away from your lips and instantly flushed at the realization of what he had done.

sakusa couldn't believe that he had gotten jealous over something so small. he knew bokuto wasn't asking you out, but it was his time for you to give your attention to him.

he glared at bokuto, who was still looking at him with astonishment and slightly smirked.

"i'm her boyfriend, and she's mine."

—————

hope you enjoyed :)

question of the day: what's your favorite animal?

—————

i think i've fallen for sakusa kiyoomi 🥺❤️