Part 11

Jameson (yay):

"What did you want to talk about?" Alessia asks me her little nose scrunched up in confusion. I just brought her here to get to know her more. I don't know a lot about her except for that fact that she is very stubborn (except for when she is under me). I begin to lightly rub her legs that sit on my lap.

"Tell me about yourself." I tell her and her cheeks begin to redden and the she looks away slightly. I pull her legs closer to me until her ankles are replaced by her thighs, on my lap. She squints her eyes at me and I rub her thighs lightly. I don't mean to make everything so sexual but it's hard to resist when i'm around her.

"What do you want to know?" She asks while moving her hair off her shoulder. That's when I have an idea.

"Let's play 20 questions! We can alternate!" I say and my face lights up. She chuckles at my outburst and I turn my face away for a second.

"You go first." She says while pulling my face towards her own. I smirk at her and think of a question.

"How old are you?" I ask.

"I am 22 years old." She says to me and then I nod. "What about you?" She asks.

"I am 1,345 years old." I say. She blinks twice before laughing hysterically. She then meets my gaze again before her face becomes uneasy. "I stopped aging around age 21 and once I mate with you my aging process will start again." I tell her and she nods in understanding.

"Why did your aging process even stop in the first place?" She asks me.

"Well I am Alpha of All Alphas so there always has to be a king. So my aging stops at 21 allowing me to find my mate, and once you fully complete the mate process you begin to age again. The Moon Goddess chooses a very fertile mate for the king because he has to keep the bloodline going." I tell her and she looks at me with wide eyes. I have to tell her the complete truth. "My turn! How many men have you been with?" I ask and she looks at me with a smirk. My wolf is not going to like this.

"Well you see, I never did relationships. I had sex and then moved on. I lost my virginity at 17 with my high school crush, after that we never talked again. I slept with my fathers beta, and a guy from this club me and my friends went to. Last but definitely not least, this one girl that I met at a business meeting." She tells me, so nonchalantly that it makes my blood boil with anger and she knows it. I can't believe she slept with her fathers beta. He is like 40 something years old.

"So your ... experienced" I say while rolling my eyes. She huffs in response.

"Don't act like your some saint. I know in your 1,345 years, that you hit a lot of people." She says with a smirk.

"Well yes, but that's different." I say and she shakes her head.

"How so?" She asks with a smirk. "I was just in it for the pleasure." She says while rubbing my arm softly.

"Me too, but the only difference is you are ... mine!" I growl on accident. She giggles slightly and I feel my face soften.

"You're mine too but i'm not losing my shit about your past escapades." She says, her fingers still rubbing up and down my arm.

"What if I told you, that in my 1,345 years of life, i've only slept with that blond girl I was with, at the club." I say and she growls lowly before taking her hand away from my arm. I smirk. "I'm telling the truth, now how does that make you feel?" I ask her mockingly.

"You can really be a huge asshole. But i'm afraid it's my turn to ask a question." She scoots back slightly and I feel my body tense up. Is she trying to get away from me? "Why have you only been with one girl your entire life?" She asks and I smirk at the question. She does care.