Saturday -- Multi x child! reader.

Hurray for 1k reads :D

during phone call - Uraraka is italic, Iida is bold, todoroki is underlined.

The upcoming chapter will prob be inserted with a teen reader. Jus sayin.

_______

dInG

( 1 new message )

"Oh, yeah. Hold on, I got a message from sensei."

"Huh? What does he want? We only get one day to relax."

"That is not very respectful, Uraraka!"

"Sorry.."

"Guys, um. I have to go."

"What?! But- but -- we've only been calling for like -- an hour!"

"Has something urgent come up?"

"No-- It's nothing like that! Just... well.. do you guys want to meet up?"

"Wait, like right this minute?"

"That's a last-minute request."

"Why do we need to meet up?"

"Because! (Y/N) is having a bad day and she wants to hang out with me."

"That's.... what sensei messaged you about?"

"Yeah."

"That's a little unprofessional."

"He asks me to babysit sometimes, so not really."

"I'll come!"

"I'll have to decline, I have to prepare everything for training tomorrow. Farewell!"

"I've got nothing better to do."

Tenya Iida has left the video call.

"Okay, meet me at the convenience store near the school."

________
They encountered spooky mcspok and he decided to folow

________

"Fear not, your highness!! Prince Roki and Princess Ocha's wedding will not be ruined by the hands of the evil villain Doctor Smash!!! I'll take my trusty steed and we'll defeat him!!!" (Y/N) exclaimed as she held a cardboard sword up into the air. "Onwards, Sou-chan!!"

I never should have tagged along. "Neigh," Shinsou said weakly as he turned on his hands and knees. He crawled in place 'towards' the cardboard-built lair of Doctor Smash. (Y/N) jumped off his back and patted his head.

"Good, horsey! You stay here, it might get bloody," She said and gave him one last pat. "You wouldn't want any blood in your pretty hair, would you?" He huffed and sat criss-cross.

(Y/N) gripped her sword and darted towards the cardboard lair, where Deku sat crouched down. He sprung up and roared, "Who dares enter my lair?!"

"I dare! Your reign of terror is over, Doctor Smash!!"

"No! King Eraser sent his bravest knight!-- no matter! You will be defeated, brave madame (Y/N)!"

"Yahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!" (Y/N) yelled as she charged towards him, Deku doing the same. She swung her cardboard sword and hit him in his leg, spinning around and 'slashing' him behind his knee. Deku cried out and fell to his knees.

"No! I will not be defeated!"

"Give up, Doctor Smash. It's over!!" She said and held her sword to his throat. He gulped and stared her in the eyes. "Surrender and you will live."

"Never!"

"Then die!"

(ojh so you have chosen death)

(Y/N) whacked him in the head with his sword and he tumbled down onto the floor, his tongue sticking out of his mouth. "HURRAY! I DEFEATED DOCTOR SMASH!" She cheered, jumping up and down. She ran to Shinsou and threw her arms around his shoulders, "To the castle, Sou-chan!!"

"Neigh." He chuckled and got on his hands and knees again, heading back towards the cardboard castle. He stopped after five seconds of crawling in place. (Y/N) jumped off and ran into the small opening of the castle.

"I've done it! I've defeated Doctor Smash dadd- I mean.. King Eraser!! Now Prince Roki and Princess Ocha can get married peacefully!" She exclaimed.

Todoroki and Uraraka turned to each other and shrugged, getting ready to hug (to get "MArrIEd" we must keep this Y-7 for poor little (Y/N) ) "WAIT!!! We don't have a min-minst-minister!!"

They stopped and looked at her, "No! But I must marry my prince, brave (Y/N)!" Uraraka cried as (Y/N) pushed her back. "Prince Roki!"

("lol" - Todoroki )

"Must we wait any longer, knight (Y/N)?"

"Yes! King Eraser, do we have a minister?"

"Yeah, hold on." Aizawa said as he got up, stepping over the mess in his living room. He left the apartment room and came back with Present Mic. "You're the minister. Marry these two."

"Oh, okay." Mic said as he got on his knees. "Wait, what are you guys playing?"

"Kingdom."

"Great, so... names, names."

"He's Prince Roki and she's Princess Ocha!" (Y/N) exclaimed and politely sat down. "Now for the marriage!"

Mic nodded and looked at Todoroki, "Prince Roki, do you take Princess Ocha as your pretend-lawfully wedded wife?"

"Yeah."

"AWesome. Princess Ocha, do you take Prince Roki as your pretend-lawfully wedded husband?"

"Um.. sure!"

"Cool. Prince Roki, you may hug your bride."

"Okay."

Todoroki turned to Uraraka and they leaned in to hug each other. (Y/N) jumped up and clapped. "YAY!"

A sniffle could be heard and (Y/N) peaked out of the castle door. Doctor Smash laid on his side, wiping his fake tears away. "Such a beautiful wedding."

"You're supposed to be dead!"

"Right, sorry!"

________________________

the end

bye.