23. | HARRENHAL

23. | HARRENHAL
_________________

 | HARRENHAL_________________

The princess watched as Viserys giggeld softly as she held him in her hands. Aelinor had began spending more and more time woth her newborn brother. She had been so fasinated with him, and the love for him grew more for each day that passes.

Viserys had opened his eyes some days before, and Aelinor noticed that they were the exact replica of her own. If Viserys had been born a girl he would have possibly been the twin of his elder sister. Aelinor felt overjoyed and began taking Viserys outside with her fathers permission but with half of the kingsguard, much to her dissmay.

Donna had been dismissed with a smile as Aelinor had been exhausted with Viserys. Although her fondness with Viserys Aelinor could not deny the girls tiredness and allowed her to leave.

Aelinor stared at Viserys with loving eyes as she continued watching Viserys smile and giggle.

A knock was heard on the hard door and brought Aelinor out of her thoughts.

"Enter." She called out, as she wrapped her robe tighter around her. Aelinor had also began growing a fondness at staying with Viserys until he fell asleep to the early morning.

The sound of clonking armor had made the princess avert her eyes from Viserys and look upwards instead.

"Jaime". She breathed out with a smile, and stood up, laying Viserys gently in his crib before tuning back to Jaime.

Jaime's eyes was still on her waiting patiently.

"How suprising to find you here, Jaime." Aelinor said playfully with a raised eyebrow.

Jaime smiled causing Aelinor to see his perfect matched teeth. "The King ordered me to stay inside the chambers, Princess" Jaime said, stopping and giving Aelinor a small grin that was forming. "But how could I deny protecting such a beautiful Princess?"

Aelinor felt her face flush and averted her eyes to the floor with a small smile. "Your're a funny man, Ser Jaime."

Jaime chuckeled, "Ser Jaime now is it?" Jaime put his hand on his armor chestplate and gave a playfull sad face. "And here I was thinking you loved me"

Aelinor smiled gently as Jaime kindly outstretched his arm. But not before turning towards Viserys and giving him a small peck on his chubby cheek,"You know I do. How could I not". she replied smugly, taking his arm. He smirked at her response, guiding her out the chambers and to the princesses own chambers to change.

They walked through the corridors and to Aelinors chambers, their laughter and hushed voice echoing in the corridors.

_____

The days leading to the journey to Harrenhall passed suprisingly quickly. Aelinor longed to see Elia again, along with Rhaenys, Aegon and somewhat Rhaegar too. She did not know if she and Rhaegar was fighting or not. Aelinor suposse its not fighting but rather Rhaegar's trust issues towards her. Aelinor did also long to see her cousin Robert and her other Targaryen-relatives the Martells. Although only Oberyn would attend the tourney he did represent house Martell.