𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞- 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬: 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 

𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬: 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

After they had come back from Texas Joshua decided to stay in New York for a couple of days. At the moment he was with Isabella, of course, in her new room at Skylar and Holden's place.

"You know how you're going to decorate it?" Joshua asked his girlfriend as he sat on her bed watching her move around her room. "Just a couple of ideas." Isabella nodded with a small smile as she closed her drawer.

"And by a couple you mean about a thousand don't you?" Joshua raised an eyebrow with a small smirk knowing Isabella very well. "Maybe. . ." Isabella smiled sheepishly, having so many ideas in her mind.

"Mhmm. . ." Joshua smiled as he walked over to her wrapping his arms around her waist as she had her back facing him. "You think you know me so well, don't you?" Isabella asked him as she leaned back to his chest looking up at him.

"Oh, I know I do." Joshua nodded as he kissed her forehead. "Really?" Isabella raised an eyebrow with a small smile. "Yes really." Joshua nodded with a smile of his own.

"I know for a fact that you lit up every time you think about something you love." Joshua started as he whispered to her ear. "I know how you would never admit it out loud but you love it when I take control every now and then." He continued as he dropped a hand to meet hers before gliding it up her thigh to her waist. "No I don't." Isabella shook her head trying her best to stand still.

"Mhm. . . yes you do." Joshua nodded as he leaned his lips to her neck moving her hair. "You do but you don't want to admit it." He whispered on her neck as goosebumps had shown on his girlfriend's skin at the shiver of affection. "I don't have to admit anything because there's no truth being told." Isabella crossed her arms as Joshua started to kiss her neck very lightly.

Joshua kissed her neck leaving feather kisses which were a wonderful feeling for her but at the same time very painful with the touch he decided. He kept his hand on her waist but as Isabella was wearing a crop top on it gave access to her skin. Neither of the two were really complaining as Joshua grazed his fingers on her skin.

The feeling was much more exhilarating as Joshua started to leave small bites on her neck moving his fingers a bit higher keeping a distance from her bra. Joshua continued to give her a wonderful feel a bit longer before he stopped completely confusing Isabella.

Joshua smirked seeing her expression before removing himself away from her backing away a bit.

"What are you doing?" Isabella asked him as she lightly cleared her throat trying to get rid of her blush. "Well, you said yourself that there's nothing to admit." Joshua shrugged with a small smirk as Isabella looked down trying to calm herself down. "Unless you have something you want to say." Joshua started to slowly walk up to her causing her to look over to him.

"Do you?" Joshua asked her as she looked at him trying her best to show her poker face but he saw right past that. "All you have to do is admit it." He whispered to her as he grazed his fingers on her waist. "Um. . ." Isabella mumbled low trying to look away from his eyes but they kept her captivated making her unable to let out any words.

Joshua gently pulled her close to his body causing her to gasp a bit as his lips went immediately to her neck showing them the love. He moved his hands to her back causing her spine to shiver. Isabella tried to wrap her arms around Joshua's neck but he caught her before she had a chance to.

Joshua took hold of her hands holding them up with one hand keeping the other one on her back, smirking as he heard a small whimper.

"Just admit it." Joshua moved his lips lower knowing her weak spots well enough. "No." Isabella shook her head gulping a bit as Joshua felt it. "So you don't like the feeling of my hands on your skin?" Joshua started as he grazed her back which she shook her head gently trying to hide any emotion. "You don't like it when I shower you with kisses that drive you wild?" He kissed her neck before he took even more control sucking her neck causing her to gasp.