2x04: friends

-Yeah

-Yeah.-Elliott said nervously, Camila started playing the guitar and Elliot started singing.

Elliott:
You know I want you
It's not a secret I try to hide
You know you want me
So don't keep saying our hands are tied
You claim it's not in the cards
And fate is pulling you miles away
And out of reach from me
But you're here in my heart
So who can stop me if I decide
It's on my destiny?

Elliott was singing looking at Camila with a smile, he was starting to fall in love with the redhead and he was excited to know that it was probably reciprocated. Camila meanwhile looked only at her guitar, trying not to look at the Latina, who was looking sadly at the redhead

Elliott and Camila:
What if we rewrite the stars?
Say you were made to be mine
Nothing could keep us apart
You'll be the one I was meant to find
It's up to you, and it's up to me
And no one can say what we get to be
So why don't we rewrite the stars?
And maybe the world could be ours tonight

When Camila started singing, she finally looked up but instead of looking at the Latina, she looked at the boy she was singing with, who was looking at her as if she was the most beautiful thing in the world.
Santana noticed that and began to move uncomfortably, she wanted to be the one who was singing with the redhead, she wanted to be the one to kiss her, not Elliott.

Camila:
You think it's easy
You think I don't want to run to you
But there are mountains
And there are doors that we can't walk through
I know you're wondering why
Because we're able to be
Just you and me
Within these walls
But when we go outside
You're gonna wake up and see that it was hopeless after all

Camila finally looked at the Latina, the two connected glances and said everything but nothing at the same time. Santana knew what Camila felt or what she could feel, but she was very afraid of what others could say, what her abuelita could say. The redhead quickly looked at her guitar while shedding a few tears, she was also afraid, she was afraid of what her parents might do if they found out.

Elliott and Camila
No one can rewrite the stars
How can you say you'll be mine?
Everything keeps us apart
And I'm not the one you were meant to find
It's not up to you, it's not up to me
When everyone tells us what we can be
And how can we rewrite the stars?
Say that the world can be ours tonight

Elliott smiled even more when Camila looked at him again, he winked at her and continued singing as he began to see the audience. Santana looked at them with jealous, when se saw the boy winked at the redhead she growled softly, making Alex look at her smiling, he knew that the Latina was jealous.

Elliott and Camila
All I want is to fly with you
All I want is to fall with you
So just give me all of you
It feels impossible
It's not impossible
Is it impossible?
Say that it's possible

Everyone seemed to enjoy the presentation, well, everyone except Santana, who was dying inside. Rachel and Finn were a little scared, they were a good competition for Sam and Quinn.

Elliot and Camila
How do we rewrite the stars?
Say you were made to be mine?
Nothing can keep us apart
'Cause you are the one I was meant to find
It's up to you, and it's up to me
And no one can say what we get to be
And why don't we rewrite the stars?
Changing the world to be ours tonight.

When they finished everyone started clapping and cheering them on.

-Guys! That was fantastic.-Me Schue said clapping and standing up.

-Thanks.-Elliott said to then hug Camila and kiss her on the cheek, making her blush and feel a little uncomfortable.

-Yeah, thanks.-she said uncomfortably and looking at Santana, who was looking at her feet trying to hide her jealousy.

_____

-Hey, Cami.- Santana said to the redhead, who was opening her locker.- Can we talk?

-Yeah, sure.-Camila said nervously, she closed her locker and leaned on it.

-Look, Im really sorry.-Santana said embarrassed.- I should never have kissed you, you are my best friend and I miss you so much.-she said whispering the first thing so nobody could listen.

-I miss you too, but it really hurt.-Camila said looking down at the ground.- you are my best friend too but I have these feelings, these weird feelings that aren't normal and I don't know ... I 'm scared.-The redhead said nervously.

-I'm not going to lie.-Santana said blushing.- I also have weird feelings for you and I'm also scared ... but I think we should ignore them or at least for now.-Camila nodded a little disappointed .- if we keep getting confused we will end up hurt.

-Yeah, you are right.-Camila agreed with the Latina.- and I think I'm with Elliott and it wouldn't be fear for him. You know, he's a good guy.-Santana grimaced at the boy's name.

-So, friends again? .- Santana said handing the redhead her pinky, Camila smiled and intertwined her pinkies.

-Friends.-the two smiled and went to their Spanish class.

_____

-Okay, since Artie and Brittany have dropped out of race, I guess it's time to take it to a vote.-Mr Schue said smiling excited.

Everyone started voting, some started voting for themselves and others voted for their friends. Santana quickly wrote her name, she did not want Elliott and Camila to win, that would mean that they were going out on a date and that did not seem good at all. Camila however, wrote the name of the Latina, she knew that Santana wanted to win.

-Well, even though it looks like just about everyone voted for themselves ... even those who didn't compete.-Mr Schue said looking at Brittany who smiled innocently.- we do have a winner. And the winner is ... by three votes ... Sam and Quinn.-The two named stood excited, Finn quickly smiled and applauded.

-What? What? .- Tina and Elliott yelled angrily.

-Screw that! I want my stix! .- Santana stood up quickly to attack the winners, but Camila grabbed her by the waist and made her sit next to her.

-Unbelievable.-Rachel dramatized falsely, at the same time Santana began to sob while Camila hugged him.

-Hey, calm down.-The redhead said hugging her.- We can go together and I will pay.-Santana looked at her with a smile and hugged her tighter.

-you are a cutie.-she said laughing.- I would love to.-Elliott looked at them indignantly, Camila did not even turn to look at him or say something to comfort him. She was always on top of the Latina and the only times they spoke was when these two were fighting and he was sick of it.