Chapter 33: Pay back time

"It beats
It breaks
It loves
It aches
For you.
Only you."
-Perry Poetry

Dexter POV

I placed her down and made her sat in the car next to the driver's seat. I blocked the door so she won't do anything stupid with her attempt to run away from me again. I hurried fastened her seatbelt, closed the door, and moved to the driver seat while I motion to my men to monitor the door so she got no chance to even open the door.

"Where are we going?" She jerked once I entered the car and locked the door. I didn't utter any words in return. I revved the car to live and pressed the gear, speeding away to the place that I had planned.

She glanced to the back, looking at her friend until his image become smaller and disappeared from her sight. She sighed and looked at me afterward.

"They won't do anything to Lucas right?" She asked, staring at my face. Her voice was softened this time. I could see her face from the corner of my eye but I have no intention to return her the glance.

"Mr. Anderson!" She spat in anger due to my ignorance. I fixed my eyes on the road and increased speed.

"Hey, slow down. I don't want to die yet." She clutched on the holder tight as her body was thrown to the right and left due to the speed. I ignored her words not showing any interest to respond to her.

She remained silent till we reached the destination. I hauled the car and stopped as I reached the villa that was isolated from the city. She wanted peace and I will give her a chance to spend time here with me alone, isolated from others.

"Where are we?" Whose house is this?" I pulled her out of the car and led the way to the entrance of the villa. I heard she praised the beauty of the gigantic villa while following me from behind.

"Hey, let me go." She snarled using her other hand to release my grip but I tightened it which accidentally caused her to hiss in pain.

"Hey, you are hurting me." I immediately let go of her hand, I have no intention to hurt her. I spun around and looked at her wrist and noticed it was bruised. She rubbed it to lessen the pain. I took her hand in mine and rubbed it gently wishing that it will vanish the pain.

"Whose villa is this? Why are we here?" She obeyed when I continue to rub her hand. Furious and anger coursed through me which caused me in no mood to answer her.

"Why don't you talk to me?" She inquired, twirled her head to look at me but I didn't respond as she wishes. "Mr. Anderson?" She called me again asking for my attention.

"Dexter." Yes, I want to hear that and dropped the formality between us. I turned my eyes from his wrist to her face. I raised my brows motion her to continue.

"What's wrong?" Concern was evident on her face.

"You." That was my first word after a long silence. "Why did you escape from me?" I moved my hand from her wrist to her fingers and intertwined it with my fingers but she didn't notice it.

"We have nothing to talk about. You kicked me out of your mansion and asked me to forget about everything that related to you. I just granted your wish, Mr. Anderson." I pulled her body with force and it made her body collided with my chest. I pulled her hand behind her, locked her in a close distance.

"Call me like that again and I will punish you." I send her the warning.

"Mr. Anderson. Mr. Anderson. Mr. Anderson." She purposely repeated the name challenging me. Without any warning, I lowered my face and pressed her plump lips to mine. She restrained herself from responding to the kiss and tried to kick me since her hand was locked behind her.

I pulled away once I was satisfied. Her chest rose as she tried to catch her breath after the sudden kiss. I rested my forehead on hers getting comfortable with the warmth.

"Try me again and you will see." I released her hand and cupped her face, forced her to look at me. I still could see her lips slightly parted to catch her breath. I loved this view.

"This is what you called punishment? What kind of punishment is this? You are ridiculous." She muttered in a slow tone, probably worry that our lips will collide one more time.

"I think you like this punishment, don't you?" I narrowed my eyes, eyeing her reaction. She avoided eye contact with me and her face turned pinky due to the shyness.

"I guess the body speaks better than the lips." I snickered, turning her face to me again but she slapped my hand away with her free hand now.

"Why are we here?" She eyeing the villa. We were now standing near the pond.

"To spend time together." My answer made her instantly fixed her eyes on me. "What do you mean?" She was terrified.

"Do you want me to repeat my remark or do you want me to elaborate it?" I asked playfully enjoying her reaction right now.

"What is in your mind?"

"You escaped from me for three days and you need to pay for that. So, listen to me carefully as you know repeating my word wasn't one of my habits. We are going to spend time together here. You and me. Three days." I enunciated each word to make her clear.

"No, you can't force me to stay here with you." She pushed my body and moved a step away.

"Yes, I can. I can do whatever I want, love. This will be your punishment. Don't worry, I will make sure you enjoy every single second here with me."

"Huh, what a punishment!" She mocked.

"I promise it will be a beautiful punishment." And with that, I scooped her in my arms and entered the villa ignoring her scream that echoed the empty villa.

Payback time. I smirked.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤