How to find Mr. Right?

I almost forgot today to write but then I'm still early enough to do so. This challenge is helping me really! You all should try it too if you are working with any book.

AshuX
***
There comes a time in every girl's life when she thinks about finding the perfect person as her future partner. It's like playing hide and seek sometimes, they hide so well that the seekers are often the ones who lose.

Or sometimes, even if they don't hide and are right in front of them, the seekers wouldn't be able to find them earlier. Sometimes they end up never finding them at all. Because they were so busy overlooking through that person.

That's an unfortunate thing, right?

Sometimes we find them without even finding them, this is how it's shown in Park Jimin's song Serendipity. I rolled on the bed tiredly, thinking about who the girl was, the one who Joo Hyun likes. I was going crazy, it's been a two days and I still couldn't guess. Everytime I think about a girl's name, I think about every possibility why he won't like her. Or why she doesn't suit him.

I almost crossed out every girl's name in his contacts, SNS accounts and I still couldn't find her. He didn't even give me one single clue. But then if he would say, he will, himself. Right, he will tell me himself, let's not stress over it, Ji Hee.

I got up and showered. Today's the day we planned to go to the fair which was being held in the town. He got two tickets and was grinning like a child yesterday.

If I have to say what's the best thing about Joo Hyun, I would say everything. But the things I love the most are three: eyes, smile and personality. That's pretty much considered as everything.

His smile is one of the cutest ones I've witnessed, it was contagious- I just can't help but smile when he does. He has that affect on everyone but he doesn't smile much, he's rather shy. Because of that, he comes off as a closed off person but if anyone sees his smile, they'll agree that he's the brightest person on the earth.

I got dressed up in a cute pink T-shirt and denim overalls. I matched them with my converse and cute earrings. I pulled my hair into a high ponytail and I was all ready. After applying chapstick, I hurried down when my phone beeped.

When I opened the door, I saw him standing there in white T-shirt and overalls. I saw how we dressed similarly and burst out laughing. He frowned as if to ask what's wrong. He was looking just so cute, it's my first time seeing him in overalls.

"Why are you laughing?"

I pointed at his outfit, "You're wearing overalls!"

He raised a brow at me, "Do I look funny?"

I flicked his forehead, "No, dummy, we both are dressed similarly."

He then did a double take at our outfits and grinned, "What a coincidence!"

"Let's take pictures, this is perfect!" I smiled as I took out my phone. As I clicked the pictures, my smile vanished. I remembered something which happened like this, not once but many times with Chance. We always wore matching outfits without knowing.

"I'm in the parking lot, if you aren't coming down in five minutes I-"

I cut Chance off, "Give me just two minutes, I dozed off!"

"We're going to miss half of the movie at this rate!" He whined.

I hung up without replying because if we kept arguing, it'd take more time. I quickly threw a white full hands shirt which was two times bigger than my size. I tucked it in my blue denim shorts. I couldn't do my hair because of Chance's whining so I left it that way, messy. I grabbed my handbag and hurried to the parking lot.