16

I nodded at him and he pulled me back in for another kiss. His hands roamed around my body. His hands then landed on my ass and he squeezed so I moaned into the kiss. I could just feel him smirking. He flipped us over and now he is on top. He took off my shirt and then my pants. I took off his shirt and pants. He started getting hard. I palmed him making him groan. He rubbed me making me whimper. We both kept going but I said- stop playing and fuck me already.
He smirked and opened my legs wide. He pulled down my panties digging his head between my thighs. He kissed them roughly making me moan. My dad was downstairs so I had to be quite. He then went pussy and started sucking on it. I archived my back and rolled my eyes to the back of my head. He sucked even harder making me suck my fingers. He shoved 2 fingers inside of me pumping in and out. I started moaning so loud but I covered them with a pillow. He removed the pillow and said- don't cover it up I want to hear your beautiful moans. He kept going the got off the bed and I looked at him and said- are you serious?
Kai- what?
Me- hurry
He smirked and put a condom on. He got on the bed and a lined himself with my entrance. His thrust were faster each time he went in and out. I held on to his shoulder moaning as loud as I could. He went faster and deeper making me dig my nails into his shoulder.
Me- fuck Kairi harder
Kai- that's not my name
Me- fuck daddy harder
He went harder when I called him daddy.
Kairi- best fucking pussy I've ever had.
Me- *moans*
Kai- you feel so good around my dick. *groans*
Me- harder
Kai- as you wish
He went so much harder. The pleasure was so unexplainable.
Me- right there
He came inside if me and I felt a knot.
Me- *moans* I'm gonna *moans* cum.
Kai- cum baby
I came and he pulled out.
Kai- hands knees
I got in doggy style and he teased me.
Me- no teasing please
Kai- still hasn't had enough?
Me- nope
He laughed and started going in and out. It was so slow. He went faster making me moan. I buried my head in the sheets. I curled up my toes and my climax was coming again. I came all over the sheets and he came all over my back. We both laid there breathing heavily.
Kai- wow
Me- best dick I've ever had
He laughed and kissed me. He went down to my jawline and started grieving me hickies.
He lifted himself up and said- round 2
Me- yes
I tried getting up but I fell and he walked over to me and put my back in doggy style. I just stayed like that while he fucked me from the back.
Me- fuck Kairi fuck me harder. Harder daddy
He went harder holding on to my ass. He smacked it a few times and shook it. I shook it a little making him go faster. I wanted to cum again so I came and so did he. He flipped me over and now he was between my legs. He slid his dick in and out of me. He kept going making me scream his name. Then we both came. For the remaining of the night we had sec and made love through out the whole night . Yes I was going to be sore but I loved every single moment of sex we had. Once he fell asleep I was still horny so I uncovered him and got on top of him. I placed myself on his dick and started riding. I started moaning and he woke up groaning. He opened his eyes and held onto my hips. He rolled his eyes back while I gave him hickies.
Kai- still horny
Me- yes
I kept going and started bouncing. He turned me around and I started riding again. Then he got on top of me. He put his whole length inside of me. I rolled my eyes back and he put his hand around my throat and said- you like that don't you? Huh?
Me- yes daddy
He went harder making my ass jiggle.
He got off and held me against the wall. He went in and out so fast I could barely even feel pain. Then he stopped and we both dropped. I fell asleep till about 4;50. I woke up still horny. I tried not to do anything but I just couldn't. I didn't want to wake up kai so I got out of bed and grabbed some lube and started fingering myself. He woke up and said- aww baby why didn't you wake me up?
Me- you looked so tired
He walked over to me and grabbed me. We went at it again but after I stayed asleep. Around 1:30 I woke up next to kai.
Kai- hi
Me- hello
I snuggled next to him and he said- last night was fun.
Me- the best
I gave him a kiss and said- I'm so sore
Kai- im not
I smacked his chest and said- you're lucky
Kai- we fucked all night
Me- I was so horny
Kai- wanna watch porn?
Me- yes but lesbian
Kai- bruh
Me- so you wanna look at a dick?
Kai- nope
Me- okay then lesbian sex it is. ( bruh I got a virus on my phone from it. Ugh)
I put it on and we started watching while cuddling. I paused my computer and said- this made me sooooo horny
Kai- well I could always fuck you again.
Me- yes
He looked at me with wide eyes and I put down the computer and climbed on him. I started kissing him. He grabbed on to my boobs and started kissing them and wrapping his tongue around my nipples. He flipped us over and now he was on top. He stuck his dick inside of me and without hesitation he started pounding inside of me making me scream his name. About 2 hours later we finished and went to shower. Kai helped me and then I changed into one of his hoodies and sweats. We walked out of the room and went downstairs. We both walked into the kitchen bad I sat on the counter and he said- what should we make?
Me- waffles
Kai- good idea
He got out the waffle mix and we started making them. Afterwards we started eating and the guys all walked in and stared at us.
Kai- what?
Roshaun- oh nothing we just couldn't sleep with all the moaning.
Me- me and him were watching porn loud ass possible so stfu
Robert- aww man what kind?
Me- lesbian
Alvaro- oh