Chapter 5: Jet Back

The Jet Back along with the Toe-rbo Thruster can help hover or propel the gynoid into new heights, similar to a rocket. These two features help balance the weight of the gynoid while helping increase velocity and maneuverability.

As seen in this illustration, the gynoid can activate the Jet Back by moving the shoulder blades, opening a small valve that can give room to burn the fuel similar to a muffler

As seen in this illustration, the gynoid can activate the Jet Back by moving the shoulder blades, opening a small valve that can give room to burn the fuel similar to a muffler. The valves can be used to release hot air or the jet fuel.

WARNING: If your gynoid has long hair, is highly recommended to tie her hair up into a pony tail or any other kind of updo to prevent any unnecesary fire hazards.

The exhaust port of the Jet Back releases the gas and stores the fuel on the twin tanks that have a similar shape but a larger size than the human kidney, compare the adrenaline of the human body to the fuel tank of the machine, or in this case, the gynoid. These twin tanks distribute the fuel to the Jet Back and the Toe-rbo Thruster.

WARNING: Keep a fire extinguisher nearby and avoid using any flammable chemicals when activing this feature.