Reaper x Nightfury Reader pt. 2

Requested by Bella0304086 and Virus_Night

"Brother, what on Earth are you doing," Papyrus asked as Sans tried to sneak past him to get food for his new companion.

"Uh, nothing, just going to grab something to eat," he said quickly walking away, leaving Papyrus kinda suspicious but honestly not that bothered, he was used to his brother being strange.

The one issue with having a Nightfury in your home was the amount of fish they needed to eat. Now if she could speak, she would've told him she could go get it herself, not that he would have listened to her though.

He didn't want to risk her getting spotted and attacked again, she was just now starting to heal, he didn't want her to go through that again.

Luckily he could easily go buy some fish, not that difficult of a task. It was sneaking it back into the house that was the hard part.

He knew Papyrus was getting suspicious, but he thought he was hiding the dragon rather well. She was to thank for that, she knew it was best for her to stay quiet and out of sight.

He'd have to tell Papyrus eventually, mostly to prove that he was right about them existing, oh and the fact that there was a dragon in their house.

He assumed Papyrus had left, he didn't see him anywhere around when he got back, so it was the perfect chance. At least it should've been.

"Sans," he heard from behind him. "Heyyy bro, what's up," he said attempting to stay calm and fool Papyrus.

"What's in the bag," he asked, referring to the plastic bag Sans was trying to hide behind his back. "Uh, what bag," he asked still not caving.

"Do I look like an idiot to you Sans," he asked, Sans sighed and gave in. "It's some fish alright, I have a...pet I have to feed," he lied.

"Is it a cat or something," Papyrus asked, "that would explain all the fish."

"Uh, yeah! Exactly what it is, just a big cat. Who's probably starving, I should go, see ya bro," Sans said quickly before almost running off, glad to be out of the conversation.

He ran into the room where she had been staying and slammed the door shut, startling her and waking her from a nap.

"Sorry Y/n, didn't mean to scare you," he apologized setting the bag on the bed. "Here, you're probably hungry huh."

She nuzzled his hand and began eating, Sans just plopped down on the bed beside her tail. "I almost messed up Y/n, he almost caught us," he vented to her, she lightly growled in response.

"I had to convince him you were a pet cat," he added. She growled and hit him with the tip of her tail. "Calm down, you're not a pet, you know that," he said, rubbing his arm where she hit him.

"We've gotta tell him eventually, besides you can't stay in here forever," he said as he heard footsteps outside the door.

Y/n crawled off the bed and out of sight of whoever was entering, taking the bag of fish with her.

"Alright Sans, stop with the tricks, what's really going on," Papyrus demanded as he threw the door open.

"I, uh. Promise you won't flip out on me," Sans asked, Papyrus nodded.

"Alright Y/n, the jig is up," he said as she raised her head slightly above the bed. "Well, he's not screaming, that's a good sign," Sans said to her.

"I'm not screaming because I'm speechless. Sans wha-how...what," Papyrus finally said, in shock at his brother's new friend.

"Long story short, she was hurt, she's healing and she's my friend," Sans simply said as she climbed back onto the bed to sit beside him.

"Ok, but how, how is she here, dragons aren't...real," he said slowly walking over to the bed.

"Well, I guess you were wrong huh, besides it's not like she's dangerous, at least not around us," Sans explained.

"Just give her a chance, she's really sweet I swear," he said, slightly pushing her closer to his brother.

"Just hold out your hand to her, she'll take care of the rest," he explained. Papyrus hesitantly held out a slightly shaky hand to her.

She slowly pushed her nose to the palm of his hand. "See told ya, she's a nice girl," Sans said petting her neck.

"Has she been stuck in here the whole time," Papyrus asked, still holding his hand to her.

"Uh, yeah, I wanted to let her roam around the house when you finally found out about her," he explained.

"Well, she needs more room than this, come on Y/n," he said as he began walking out to the living room. She looked back at Sans and then to the door.

She quickly got up and chased after Papyrus, happy to be out of the room. Sans immediately jumped up and ran after her.

Once he made it to the living room he found her sprawled out on the couch, her tail wagging like a dog's.

"Wait you're ok with her being here, you aren't freaked out," he asked as Papyrus stood smiling at her puppy-like behavior.

"Sans I was just surprised, she's done nothing wrong, honestly this is awesome," he answered, "and we're actual gods, I think we can handle her."

She moved over on the couch to allow the two to sit down.

"Kinda upset you hid her from me, she's an absolute sweetheart," Papyrus said as she nuzzled his side.

"Heh, so do you think she could stay here," Sans asked. "Of course, you obviously really care about her, and she seems to like us both," he said, still smiling at her affection. Sans smiled at that.

"Heh, welcome home Y/n."