After finding a parking spot, we finally got out of the car, me nervous as hell and Lindsey over there smiling. "Ready to go wreck his night?" I shook my head unsure of what tonight is going to bring "Linds' I don't think this is a good idea. I-" Getting interrupted by Lindsey's hand covering my mouth." Listen here little pansy. This is your night to make him pay for what he has done to you in the past three years. Remember all the nights you cried because I do, remember eating tubs after tubs of ice cream, I do, you were heartbroken and as a best friend I'm not letting him get the hell by with that." She removes her hand off my face."Kate, man up this is your time to let him know whose boss". I smiled knowing that if she wasn't here I literally would be corrupted. I stopped at the stand to get me a coke I turned around running into a man, I look up to see Luke Hemmings.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry" He held up a hand "It's alright it was my fault." I smiled and turned to walk away he grabbed my arm " I didn't catch your name" I looked up at him "I'm Kate, Katelyn Love." A look of shock crossed his face. Ashton told them about me, Oh no.

You're Kate as in" I interrupted him "I'm Kate as in Ashton's ex-girlfriend." He looks as if he is deep in thought."He only told us about you once, he got hella hammered one night and he just starts telling us how much he misses you, and how he screwed up. But that must've been a good two years ago, now every time we try to bring you up he gets pissed."

So he has mentioned to them about what happened and now he gets pissed whenever they try to talk about me. I sit here thinking all the worst that could happen. Was this the best idea to do to Ashton I mean he could get majorly hurt by this. "Hey, Kate?" Luke nudged me a little. "Hm?" I look up at him he smiles and bites his lip. "Can I see you after the show? We could hang out for a little." I smiled and nodded "I brought a friend with me, so she's going to be coming too." He looked at his phone and his smile vanished "Kate you gotta get going." I hear a shout from the other end of the room "Hey Mate!" I turn slightly to see a glimpse of who was yelling. He started coming towards us. "Hey Mate who's this fine lass rig-" He looked right at me and now is staring."You're joking right Luke, this isn't who I think it is right?" I looked at Luke he looked a bit nervous. I started getting irratated. "Yeah, Ashton It's me the girl you decided to not get clean for, I honestly don't even know why I came to this fucking concert." I started to walk away and someone grabbed my arm "Kate calm down." I huffed. "Ashton, you want me to tell me to calm down?" I yanked my arm away "You are nothing to me, Ashton Fletcher. Take you and your fucking band and shove it right up your ass, cause I am done with you. Now if you'd excuse me I have a meet and greet to go to with my friend who stuck by me since the day you decided to leave." I walked away knowing Ashton's eyes boring into my back. I know what I did was right, but all I know this is going to be one hell of a night.

"Lindsey, you would never guess who I ran into." Her eyes widened "Calum? Luke?" I shook my head "Neither well I accidentally ran into Luke but I saw Ashton." Her eyes widen " So what happen did you slap him in his face?" I shook my head " No but I yelled at him and told him he didn't mean anything to me." She smiles and comes over and hugged me " He's a lucky little bitch I wasn't there I would show him how it feels to be hurt." I smiled this is why I love Lindsey. "Well ready to go to meet and greet?" I nodded " Hell yeah I want to see Luke again." she smiled and wiggled her eyebrows "Oh does someone have a crush?" She wiggles her eyebrows at me. "Shut it, Lindsey." I rolled my eyes and we started walking toward the line that wasn't surprisingly long. We waited for a few minutes and we were second in line to see all of them. "Kate?" I hear Ashton whisper. I look at him and give him the dirtiest look I could give. "Come on quit being an ass." Ashton whispered again."Fuck you, Fletcher." I walked over to Luke and got a picture with him I did the same with the other two. When I got to Ashton, I hesitated then I slowly went to him and hugged him and he hugged back then I realized how much I missed him tears started brimming my eyes. " I have to go I'm sorry..." I pulled away and ran away " Kate, damn it wait up" I hear Lindsey calling."I can't do this. I can't do this anymore." I whispered to myself. "Kate, you know," he continued "I wanted to clean myself up, I wanted to be with you, but then I started to think you were better off if I just left you alone. Kate, I love you. I loved you then and I love you now and if you give me a chance I can show you."I looked at him. "I can't Ashton, I'm sorry." I walked out of the dark spot I was hiding in. "I'm leaving. Tell Linds not to worry about where I'm going I'll be home when she gets there." I jogged out of the building.

What have I done?