When you both go to the beach

I just finished Muriel's last update, "The Reunion", and I love The Hermit! I know he appeared for, like, 5 minutes, but I love him!

I HATE THE BEACH! I cannot swim very good, the sea disgusts me, the sand is annoying and, ugh, everything about the beach is just so annoying to me.

Soooo I decided I will do two chapters of these. This one and then one for people like me who can't swim good and hate the beach, which will be named "If you can't swim/Hate the beach".

Requested by: Warrior-Shadow

Asra:

He loves visiting beaches in other lands. If it is in Vesuvia, it will remind him of how he dug till his nails bled, but weirdly he doesn't get this feeling when on beaches in other lands. He doesn't go swimming a lot, it's mostly just walking on the beach, laughing and eating ice cream.

Nadia:

She doesn't have much time, but if she can, she will make time to take you to the beach if you want. She will mostly sit on her beach towel while sipping her drink and watching you swimming around. If you ask her to join, she will kindly decline, saying watching you having fun is fun to watch. If you keep asking for her to join, she will join. Afterwards, both will get ice cream or a drink before sitting on the beach towels and relaxing.

Julian:

He will immediately throw his clothes off and cannonball into the water. He loves to just be silly in the water. He likes to sneak up on you from under the water. He will laugh when you yelp and shout at him for scaring you, only to freeze when you splash water on him, which will start a war of you both splashing water on each other. When you both get too tired to continue, both will just lay on the beach, talking about silly, useless things.

Muriel:

He never learned how to swim so he avoids the beach, till you dragged him to it. He finds it annoying how the sand gets in his shoes and between his toes. It took you a lot of convincing to get him to agree to learn how to swim. You of course didn't force him to go in the deep part of the sea, you just wanted him to be able to do basic swimming so if you two get dragged in an adventure involving water, he will be able to swim.

Portia:

She loves visiting the beach. If not to go swim, it's just to play volleyball. It's always filled with laughter and happy moments when you both go to the beach. She will be sad to go when it becomes time to go back home, so you will have to hold her hand and drag her back while she complains about how fun it was and how she wants to keep playing.

Lucio:

If he wants to suddenly go to the beach, he will drop everything and drag you to the beach. Of course his hands will keep roaming your body as he kisses your neck, muttering about how he has the most beautiful lover in the world before pushing you in the water, laughing. He loves to randomly push you in the water, loving the angry look you give him when you come out the water. A lot of sexual innuendoes about how wet you are... But there are rare times he isn't an asshole and will just lay on the beach, enjoying his break from work while holding you, mumbling about how tiresome work is and how he wants to lay here for days so he can avoid work.

Valerius:

He doesn't like the beach. All the sand that gets everywhere, the cold sea and it's just boring. Plus, there is no wine at the beach. He rather stay home, drinking and relaxing on his bed instead of sitting on some sand and getting his hair ruined by the wind.