Crazy Love

After the encounter with another Number Hunter named Kyoji, Yuma and Y/n had another choice to find other Number cards before more, and had a feeling that there were other Number Hunters hunting for Number cards.

Meanwhile, Yuma was trying to fit his third heart piece to his first, but to no avail.

"Aw, man, this is just my luck! I get my third heart piece, and then, it won't fit!!" Yuma yelled in frustration, "Why me?! It's not like I swiped the thing, I won it, fair and square!!" Which made Y/n a bit amused. "Maybe it's because some hearts have an unusual shape. Can I see your duel disk for a second?" Y/n asked. Yuma nodded and handed his duel disk to her, before she opened a screen, which shows different shapes of heart pieces and how they fit into a heart frame.

"Guess I was right. The piece you have right now, isn't the one you need, and there could be possible tons of combinations." Y/n said, giving his duel disk back.

"Tons?! So what're you saying, I might have to win a thousand pieces?!" Yuma asked in disbelief, slumping his head down, and Y/n smiled sympathetically and patted his head.

"Not to pile it on, but... heart pieces are not the only thing we're here to win, if you recall. As you said, our main goal entering the Duel Carnival is to retrieve Number Cards." Astral reminded, before looking away.

"When did I say that?! I never said that! I want heart pieces! I love heart pieces! I--" Yuma trailed off. Then Astral gasped, and they turned to see and gasped, a rocket was coming at them. "What the--" Y/n was cut off, "Look out!!" Yuma yelled, grabbing her arms and tackling her out of the way, and the rocket hit the ground and exploded. Yuma looked up, "Aarrgghh! This augmented reality is getting a little too real if ya ask me!" he yelled.

"It's not augmented reality, Yuma. It's real. And can you please get off me?" Y/n asked, Yuma was confused and looked to see her face redder than a tomato and he blushed back, "S-sorry." Yuma said, helping Y/n stand up to her feet, and noticed three rockets headed their direction. "This way! Come on!" Yuma then grabbed Y/n's hand and started running, rockets exploding behind them.

"Astral! Whaddaya seem whaddaya see?!" Yuma asked, running. "From what I can tell you're under attack." Astral answered. "No joke, genius!" He snapped. "Where are these rockets coming from?!" Y/n asked.

"I don't know! But keep running, this way!" Yuma answered, as they dashed around a corner. "There is no escape!" a female voice yelled behind them. "Who is that?" Y/n asked. "I don't know. But I suggest running is the only option." Rhea replied.

"Ha! And now I've gotcha!" The girl yelled, firing another rocket. "Look out!" Yuma yelled, grabbing Y/n's hand and pulled her to the side, out of the way of the rocket. It explodes again, blowing up the sidewalk, and knocks them off their feet. The girl catches up, but was indoors somewhere, before she finds them in a dark sewer tunnel. And the top of a tower, and on the roller coaster, and finally she finds them when they're both dressed up as the Sparrow, the famous Tv superhero, Nelson dressed as.

Yuma and Y/n climbed up a green-painted ladder that leads to the top of the shallow, domed, pink-and-orange checked roof of the building, which they found as a spot to hide. "There! We made it!" Yuma said, trying to catch his breath, "There's no chance that she'll us way- up- here..."

"I wouldn't be so sure!!" The girl said, before they looked up to see the girl around their age with pink and orange hair, and yellow eyes, flying above on a hovercraft, "Any last words? Because now's the time--AAHH!" She loses her balance on her hovercraft and falls off, before crashing down on top of the dome behind them.

"Un... you okay?" Yuma asked the girl, before she jumped up with a bazooka aimed ready to fire. "Quiet! I'm taking you out! You know you have it coming!" She told Yuma.