A new start

Anais' pov
As I open up my locker I think about when I saw Jack. I wasn't able to see the resemblance before because he was disguised as a demon, he looks very much like Jensen.

I lock my small locker and check my watch. It was 3:15 PM, I get up and grab my bag that had my keys, phone, gum, and candy...

I say goodbye to my new coworkers, I had just made new friends now too! They were really nice, I like my new boss too.

I see Jensen on his phone, when he looked up he smiled and walked up to me. "Ready?" I nod, he gestured for me to hold on his arm and I do.

We walk all the way to the office where you can change your name, prior to this I asked permission and I was granted.

After signing all the papers, I am now Lyra Ace. I think I picked out a good name, Jensen said that 'Lyra' fitted me because I'm a sweet looking person and the name sounds sweet.

"Thank you!" I say once we were out of the door, I let out a shift and smile as I look up at Jensen. "Everything is all changed now. How are you feeling, Lyra?" I giggle and give him a thumbs up.

"Good. I'm feeling good about myself. I'm surprised it was quick." I say as I look back at the door, "Well, it's not like there's much to change. Your documents are with Mary, she keeps them, only yours." I raise a brow.

"She does?" I ask confused, he nods. "Hey, can you take me home? Only if you and to of course." I nervously smile.

"Of course. I don't mind, Jack is just settling in, my roommate and him we're friends before." I nod and ask, "Is also like Jack?" Jensen shakes his head.

"He's a pretty nice guy. I'm his friend, he will make sure to keep Jack out of trouble." I let out a sigh of relief and nod.

I grab Jensen's arm as we walk back to my grandma's house. "So...how was work?" Jensen looks at me, I smile and respond, "Well, it was nice. Everyone was nice to me, I made a new friend. The boss or manager is nice as well."

After that we we talked more about other things, then when we were very close to my home Jensen asked, "So, how do you know my brother? Did you meet him when you visit your dad?" I look up at him and nod.

"Something like that..umm....Jensen?" We stop and I pull my arm away from his. I sigh and look up at him, "Don't hate me...please. What I'm about to say is going to sound stupid..." Jensen looks at me with concerning eyes.

"I dated your Jack." I said quietly, Jensen looked at me confused. "It's just that, I thought he was nice but I was wrong. I hope you're not upset with me, I shouldn't have been with him..." I look down.

Jensen put his finger under my chin, I look up and see him smiling. "I'm not upset, it's not your fault for not knowing who he really is." I smile and thanked him.

We continue walking down the path. We said our goodbyes and I enter the house, I call out for my grandmother. "In the kitchen!" She yelled from her spot.

I walk in and see her baking cookies. I gasp and run up to her and hug her, she laughs. "How was work?" Grandma asks once I take the freshly baked cookies out the oven.

"Good. I liked it, everyone was nice to me. I think I made a new friend." I say as I grabbed a cookie. I bite it and smile in delight.

We hear a knock in the door, I look at grandma and take another cookie with me. I open it and was met with Jensen.

"Hey, do you want to maybe..hang out a little more?" I smile and nod, "I just have to change." He nods and I gesture for him to enter.

"Is that Jensen?" Nana says when she heard me talking. Jensen walked into the kitchen and was welcomed with mama's famous cookies.

I walk to my room and see Benito on my bed, I smile at the sight of him. He was just a puppy, "Hey, Benito. I'm just here to change." He pants and gets up.

He walked out of my room, and I can hear Jensen talking with Benito. I giggle and change into something more warm.

I walk out of my room and go into the Kitchen to see Jensen petting Benito

I walk out of my room and go into the Kitchen to see Jensen petting Benito. "Ready to go." I say happily, he nods and we sta goodbye to Benito and Nana.

We walk out the door and walk around for a bit. I've always liked hanging out with Jensen. He's my best friend, and someone who I've fallen in love with.

As I kept thinking more about Jensen he says my name in the most softest voice ever, "Lyra?" I snap out of my space and nod.

"I have something to ask you." His smile was sweet, I nervously smile and gesture for us to sit on the bench.

We did and he took a deep breath. "Lyra, I-"