Epilogue

10 years later

Anna's POV

''Sofia go get your brother.'' I yell from the kitchen while mixing. My 5 year old son was running around me acting like an airplane.

Me and Edward are almost eleven years married and life has never been better. I gave birth to now 10 year old Zayn and after five years when I finished college, we found out I was expecting another one and that is my other son Jacob.

Today we arranged lunch with Isa and her husband Brandon. Me and Isa are best friends and we are working at the same workplace. They have four year old twins, a boy and a girl. I was so happy when I found out about that on the same day when I gave birth to Jacob.

''Mom do you need help?'' Sofia said as she was entering the kitchen. She has really grown over the past years. I can't believe that I have such a pretty daughter.
''No princess, but please take Jacob upstairs and give him a bath.''
''Okay.'' She smiled and took Jacob's hand.

I finished baking and set up a table. I made everything just on time when I heard door opening. Edward walked in and smiled when he saw me.

''Hello, sexy!'' He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me softly. The kiss got heated as he lifted me by my butt. We jumped up when we heard the bell ringing.

I giggled at Edward when he rolled his eyes and sighed in anoyannce. He put me down and pecked my lips before opening the door. I soon heard children's giggles.

Isa came inside and hugged me. I hugged Brandon and led them to the table. I called my kids downstairs to come to eat. I put Jacob next to me to help him to eat.

We were eating and almost finished. I got ready to tell them news that Edward will be happy to hear.
''Uhm, I have something to tell.'' I say smiling. They looked at me beckoning me to speak.

''I'm pregnant.'' I said excitedly.
Everybody looked shocked for a few moments until huge grin appeared on Edward's face. He got up and hugged me tightly.
''I love you so much baby.'' He smiled as he peppered my face with kisses. He gave me sweet kiss on a lips then we sat down.

''Congratulations again.'' Brandon said chuckling.
''Thank you.'' I said.
''I'm so happy for you.'' Isa said smiling.
''Mommy I'm going to be an older brother?'' Jacob said smiling.
''Yes, you will.'' I kissed him on a cheek.
''Yayy.'' He suddenly cheered and giggled.

Everybody laughed at him but I was so happy. I took test two weeks ago and it came out positive. Sofia said that she wants a sister because she had enough with her brothers.

She is the best older sister someone can have. She helped me when Jacob was born. I always remeber when I first came into this house. Me and Sofia had great bond that made me feel that I gave birth to her.

Two years ago we decided to tell her that I didn't actually gave birth to her. She didn't matter and said that I'm her real mother which made me cry in happiness. She is really mature girl like I expected her to be.

After our guests left, I cleaned up the table and went to take a shower. I couldn't help but smile when I saw the bump. Suddenly arms wrapped around me and my back was leaned against hard chest.

''Thank you baby for another happiness in my life.'' Edward said as he rubbed my stomach. I smiled and turned around to kiss him.

We finished and dried ourselves. I went to check up on Sofia as I knew that Zayn is playing games and Jacob is taking his nap.

I knocked on her door and entered when I heard her say 'come in'. I smiled when I saw her at her table doing schoolwork. Her room isn't pink anymore. We painted it in beige as she requested.

''Are you doing good baby?'' I say kissing her cheek.
''I'm not a baby anymore mom.'' She smiled.
''You'll always be my baby.''
''Mom I hope this baby will be girl. I want to have a sister finally.''
''Me too. We need another female in the house.'' I chuckled.

''Mom?''
''Yes hunny?''
''Thank you.'' She smiled softly.
''For what?''
''For everything.''
''Thank you too princess.'' I kissed her cheek and hugged her.

I went to check up on Zayn to see him playing his Xbox.
''Do something better than this young boy!'' I say and closed his door.

Jacob was sleeping as assumed and I headed to our room. I was tired and just wanted to sleep. Edward was already sleeping sprawled on the bed. I removed his leg from my spot and laid down next to him. I'm 28 years old and my life couldn't be happier with my three kids and best husband in the world.