𝟐𝟖 - 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐈𝐭 𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐲𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐝 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 | 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠 | 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐈𝐭 𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Once we got home, I rushed straight to Jin, who was preparing a quick snack for us. I placed my hand up to his ear and whispered.

"All of us need to have a talk tonight, without (Y/N) and Jungkook."

And left him before he could ask why.

'I don't need his ongoing rambling right now.'

-

Right before the clock struck 8, Jungkook finally made it home with fury in his eyes.

"You guys could have waited for me at the bus station!"

"You could have saved (Y/N) when she was getting ambushed by your so-called best friend." I was not in the mood to deal with him.

I would normally not care if Jungkook's friends picked on someone, but they had to choose (Y/N).

"Jungkook! Your friends were picking on (Y/N)!" Jin overheard us from the kitchen and instantly ran out.

Jungkook stood stiffly in the doorway, looking down at the floor.

"I didn't know that they were picking on her, I was busy." Jungkook tried to defend himself, but it was no use. He was in charge of taking care of (Y/N) today, but he totally failed.

"Busy doing what! What could be so important that you came home so late and forgot about (Y/N)!" Jin was livid with Jungkook. All of us were.

It was a great thing that Hobi dragged (Y/N) elsewhere to play dress up, because where this conversation was going wasn't good.

"I have other things to do other than babysitting a stupid girl!" Jungkook was being to yell now.

"Well Jungkook, since you have other 'more important things to do' than babysitting, I sure you're tired, so just go to your room." Jin wasn't screaming anymore, which was a little worrying.

Jungkook looked a little shocked before turning into a bitter look as he stomped his way to his room and slammed the door.

"So is that what you wanted to talk about tonight?" Jin asked.

"Yep. I don't even know if (Y/N) recognizes that she was being bullied, but if she hasn't acknowledged yet, we can still make things right."

-

(Y/N) was tucked into bed and everyone except Jungkook was called to the living room.

"So, what is so important we need to talk about?"

Namjoon walked down the stairs from tucking (Y/N) in.

"It's about Jungkook and (Y/N)." Jin spoke up.

"Please don't tell me that he tried to mate with her!" Hobi jumped up, looking like he would run into Jungkook's room and beat him up at any minute.

"No, Hobi sit down." Jin was trying to be calm about everything, but I could tell that he was even getting irritated.

"It seems that (Y/N) is being bullied by Jungkook's friends, and Jungkook was out for a while."

"Who's Jungkook's friend?" Yoongi's silky tail was whipping back and forth and his once brown eyes looked more like bright green cat eyes.

"Yoongi, whatever you're thinking don't do it." Jimin finally spoke. "I know you think violence can solve everything, but it doesn't."

"Jimin I know it will be a little hard for you to look after (Y/N) since your on the top floor and she's on the bottom, so Taehyung could you look after her, and I'll talk to the school and see if they can monitor Jungkook and (Y/N)." I could tell Jin just wanted to get some sleep from working non-stop.

"Jin, Jimin and I have a class during (Y/N)'s lunch period, I could only eat with her today, because the teacher arrived late." I announced.

"It's fine, I can eat with her tomorrow, I'll skip the library." Namjoon looked up.

'Well, it's settled, I'll walk her to class and Namjoon will eat with her at school. Let's hope that nothing happens.'