lxxix. max dennison

It was Halloween night and Max Dennison and a young girl, who you presumed was his sister turned up at your doorstep trick-or-treating

It was Halloween night and Max Dennison and a young girl, who you presumed was his sister turned up at your doorstep trick-or-treating. You were wearing a pair of cat ears and a black catsuit, which pushed up your cleavage.

"I love your outfit," Dani remarked with a smile. "It's really pretty and you look so good in it, but I could never wear anything like that. I don't have the..." She trailed off and turned to Max, who was looking confused. "What do you call them, Max? Yabos?"

Max began to blush furiously and looked down in embarrassment.

Dani continued. "Max likes your yabos. In fact, he loves them."

"Oh?" you asked dramatically, holding a hand to your chest. "Well, Max, you always know what to say to really turn a girl on." You bit your lip.

Max looked up, gaining confidence once more. "I do, huh?"

You rolled your eyes. "No, it's really offensive and rude. But... I do like you, so even though it doesn't make it any better, I have decided to look past it."

You grabbed his collar and pulled his lips to yours. He grinned when he pulled away.

"I like you too, (Y/N)."

"Ew," groaned Dani, covering her eyes. "Get a room!"