Chapter 8: Hunting

Elijah's POV:

I watched as the alien creature attacked and killed three people. Then it turned around and ran over to a small locker. It crouched down and ripped the door off it's hinges. I gasped when I saw Angel was inside. She screamed as the alien screeched and pulled her out. I pulled out my gun and began shooting at the alien. It turned its attention towards me. "Run Angel!!" I cry.

The alien ran towards me, giving Angel time to run away. I shot at the alien but it showed absolutely no sign of damage. I turn around and ran away. Lucky for me, some people were still here. They shot at me but then ran for their lives when they saw the alien. I saw Angel appear from a room. I ran over to her and we ran away. "Elijah! Angel! Over here!" Charlotte calls. We ran towards her and into a door.

"Oh thank God you guys made it!" Chloe sighs.

"Alright let's go!" Miller yells. We ran and came to a reception. Then the alien dropped down in front of us. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" Miller yells. The alien walked over to us. I looked around and saw the whole room lit up. Then furious beeping then an explosion. It sent us all flying and knocked us out. I managed to keep my head. I looked up and saw the alien creature climbing up the walls and into a vent.

I looked down at everyone. "Guys! Guys wake up!!" I cry. I shook them all until they came to.

"What-what happened? Oh my God the station is on fire!" Chloe cries.

"Let's get out of here before we suffocate!" I yell. I helped Angel up and carried her over to a ladder. We all climbed up and avoided the fire. We climbed into a vent and caught our breath.

"I would very much love to be back home in my bed," Charlotte announces.

"Same here," I mutter. We climbed through the vent and dropped down into a dark room. The only thing that was lit up was the elevator.

"So who is the jackass who is lining up this station with explosives in a vain attempt to kill this creature?" Charlotte questions.

"My guess would be anyone. Who knows?" I say. We got in the elevator and pressed the button. We walked out once the doors opened. We crawled into a vent when we saw more fire. We searched the vent and found some supplies. We dropped down into a new area. I looked up and saw sparks.

"Whoa. I guess we need to fix that," Miller mutters. Then we heard voices. We quickly hid. I peeked up to see three men.

"There's could be more of them. Just shoot anything that moves," One says.

"This is so fucked up," Another says.

"Keep it together," The first demands.

"They just....killed him...." The second says.

"And now they're dead too. So just calm down," The first says.

"I'm guessing we need to avoid them too," Chloe mutters.

"I think we need to avoid all people until we know they're on our side," Angel says. She looked around and crawled inside. We crawled in after her. We crawled out and realized we were closer to the men. I looked across from us and saw a vent in the floor. I pointed towards it and everyone got the idea. We snuck past the men and climbed down.