"Ngl, he looks like one of those sketchy Uber drivers you shouldn't go with."

(Third Person POV)

"Girl, what do I keep telling you? Swing, snap, forward, left, cross! Again!"

"Seriously, Amelia? We've been doing the same one 15 times already! Let me do a different sound!"

"We are not changing the sound until you get the Renegade! Now hurry up, my Baja Blast is waiting!" The brunette girl exclaimed. 

Amelia walked towards her phone to delete the draft, and allowed the phone to begin counting down before it played the song.

"🎵Wait, Renegade, Renegade, Renegade, Renegade...🎵"

The two girls continued the dance until they finally reached the end without messing up the choreography.

"Yes! Finally!" Amelia exclaimed, picking up her phone in celebration as she slurped down on her Baja Blast. Her best friend Mei, sighed in relief as she picked up her Crunchwrap Supreme.

Biting down on her wrap, Mei began scrolling through her sounds that she saved, and finally picked one that she wanted to do with her best friend.

"Ayo, slut," Mei said aloud.

"What do you want, you whore?" Amelia replied, smiling as she liked a video.

"I found the one I wanted to do."

"Really? Which one is it?"

Mei showed her the sound, and Amelia's eyes widened as she exploded into laughter.

"Seriously?" She wheezed, crinkling her eyes in joy as she crushed her Baja Blast cup.

"Yes. Don't be a bitch when you made me do Renegade until my arms were ready to fall off."

"Ugh, fine. But if you get more clout because of this I'm leaving you," Amelia said.

"You wouldn't, you love me too much,"Mei claimed.

"No, I don't."

"But you love my dog, Chestnut."

"Damn it. Fine."

"🎵This is for Rachel you big fat white nasty smelling fat bitch. Why you took me off the motherfuckin schedule wit yo triflin dirty white racist ass. You big fat bitch. Oompa loompa body ass bitch ...🎵"

The two girls laughed together as they finished the sound, finally feeling tired after doing numerous TikToks in the Taco Bell parking lot. They both dropped to the ground, not caring that their jeans could get dirty from the dirt and gravel on the concrete. Amelia giggled as Mei posted the video to her account, watching the percentage bar go to 100.

"Mei, you want to make a bet or something?" Amelia asked. "Like, if you get more likes or something in the next ten minutes before my Uber gets here, I'll get a sugar daddy or something."

"Are you seriously thinking of doing that?" Mei asked, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Well, I mean-"

"Don't be a fucking pussy," Mei interrupted. "If I get more likes you're running away and becoming a stripper."

"*gasp* You did not just go there."

"*gasp* Well I just did."

"You know what? Fuck it. Deal. I have nothing to lose."

"Except some weight."

"*gasp* You did not just go there."

"*gasp* Well I just did. Again."