A Murderous Husband.....Can I Have a Happy Ending?

This is NOT the work of fiction. This REALLY does happened to someone that I know of....

I hope y'all enjoy this story....OR NOT.

Chapter 1

Soon after I was born, I realized that people would judge me all too soon. Even without trying to get to know me.. As I said, they could have tried to. That's all I wanted.

All those helpless years ago was the best in comparison to the present year of 2011.

Not that I'm saying that my childhood years was good. NO, no, no... It was the complete opposite!! I would never want to relive those memories, not even if you pay me to do so.

---1977---

At five, I could communicate in the foreign language of adult. But only it didn't sound like how the adult are using it. Like it sounded like a broken record or something. Not clearly said as those big people.

I could ask and understand small, easier words. I couldn't understand the way they spoke sometimes, like a poet.

I don't understand words like 'love' or 'hate' or even 'traitor's daughter' but I heard them used often. Some of them were directed at me. I couldn't understand why them adults would hate me that much. Especially since I could hardly speak, let alone done something that would made them upset.

I wasn't the only child or I probably wouldn't have survived the beating and neglect by my mother.

I have a little sister. She was so cute... I guess. I mean, if she wasn't cute, then why did the adults coo over her. Right?

Over the years, I finally got the fact that I wasn't gonna get the attention that I wanted. I don't want her to have another reason to hate me.

One encounter with her make me come to my senses.

I heard a sob; I couldn't place who the owner of that sob; I was too young to understand why an adult would cry. I was trying to find the owner when.......