Signs + Loyalty:

Aries - loyal to passion, excitement, the thrill of adrenaline rushes.

Taurus - loyal to the comforts of the body, both via material security and physical pleasures.

Gemini - loyal to the free flow of ideas, thoughts, mental energy.

Cancer - loyal to nourishment, nurturing, protection, emotional warmth, and security.

Leo - loyal to honoring their identity and right to stand out, to shining their inner light.

Virgo - loyal to order, and peace of mind derived from instilling it in all areas of life.

Libra - loyal to harmony, peace, fairness, and beauty.

Scorpio - loyal to the sacred space of their inner world, their depths, the brightest and darkest limits of their powers.

Sagittarius - loyal to new experiences, adventures, and lessons of life; loyal to the freedom of expanding their open minds and journeying wherever they wish.

Capricorn - loyal to success, efficiency, long-term investments.

Aquarius - loyal to ideals and being infinite: freedom of mind, of spirit, of emotion, of relationships; if they feel limited by people or social norms, they will overthrow, redefine, or walk away from them.

Pisces - loyal to their fantasy world, to their right to disconnect from reality and tune into their own.