17

" my bed !" Lauren squealed as she jumped on it. Chris chuckled.

" thanks so much for always being so kind." Lauren thanked Chris.

" anything for you." He smiled

She then walked him to the door.

" que descanses preciosa." He smiled at her

" igual ." She said returning the smile.

With that she showered and went to sleep. She was happy to be back home in Miami.

The next morning Lauren woke up and found five boys staring at her.

" what are you guys doing here?!" She asked startled.

" we have a studio day and we're late." Richard said

" as if I was going to sing." Lauren scoffed

" well ,  get up!" Erick exclaimed

" okay so leave." She said shooing them away and they laughed.

" how did you guys even get in ?!" She called out to them from the bathroom. Chris began to laugh.

" did you forget that you gave me a key preciosa." He said still laughing.

" it was a mistake !" Lauren laughed.

" why didn't I get a key?" Joel asked

" it's already enough with este loco having it." Richard said glaring at him. Joel looked back at him clueless.

Once Lauren was ready they all left.

Chris was currently in the booth recording some parts. Zabdiel was knocked out on the couch. Richard was busy talking to Aaliyah on the phone.

" tengo hambreee." Erick sang

" I'll go get food for all of us." Lauren said getting up.

" I'll go with you." Joel smiled and she nodded.

Chris' eyes followed them as he sang. He wanted to know what was going on but, he couldn't hear.

Joel and Lauren left the studio and began to walk. As they walked they began to talk. He asked Lauren about photography and when did she realize  that was her passion. As she spoke Joel switched with her and put her on the inside of the sidewalk.

Lauren furrowed her eyebrows.

" the ladies go on the inside." Joel smiled and that melted Lauren's heart.

" wait , what are we even going to eat ?" Lauren asked and they stopped walking. They were so busy talking they didn't even know where they were going.

" How about we get McDonald's ?" Joel laughed since it was right in front of their faces.

" will the guys like that ?" She asked

" they eat anything." Joel laughed once more.

His laugh made her tingle on the inside. There was no denying that she had already fallen for Joel Pimentel.

It was currently late and the studio session had ended. They were all saying goodbye to each other. Lauren , Zabdiel , and Chris were all obviously leaving together since they live in the same building. The other three then were leaving together.

" goodnight , I'll see you guys tomorrow." Zabdiel said and went his own way. Chris being the gentlemen he is walked Lauren to her apartment.

" goodnight Chris , thank you." Lauren smiled

" wait Lauren , do you maybe want to grab something to eat tomorrow night ?" Chris asked

" as long as it's something friendly , I don't want problems." She laughed

Chris' heart sank. But , something was better than nothing.

" of course."

Chapter 17 , well it looks like Chris and Lauren are going out

Chapter 17 , well it looks like Chris and Lauren are going out. What do you think will happen on their night out ?  Where will he take her ?

xoxo CNCOx5