Chapter 21- too early

Aquarius sighed and leaned back into the sofa. They were all cramped up in the witches home, the other werewolves and vampires were back at home, safe.
"Here's your tea Aqua," Virgo gave it to her gently before sitting down onto Capricorn's lap (they didn't have enough chairs in the living room).
"Thanks V," she sipped it. "Everyone's bruises and cuts healed?" Pisces stood up from where she was crouching beside Aries' now healed leg.
"Hey Cance can you help me with this bruise?" Scorpio rolled up his sleeve.
"Yeah sure," Cancer smiled softly and took his arm, water surrounding both.
"So they're not bothering us anymore," Leo broke the silence.
"Doesn't look like it," Libra sighed, rubbing her arms.
"We won. They're in jail," Aquarius gripped her friends' hand.
"What if they get out again?" Sagittarius asked in a quiet voice.
"If they do we'll be there again," Gemini took her hand and squeezed it tightly.
"What if they kill you? Or kill any of us?" Sag continued to ramble.
"We'll kill their asses,"Scorpio helpfully supplied. Cancer elbowed him.
"We can't kill them. They're still human... ish," she said. "Revenge and anger are never the answer. Never," she warned her boyfriend.
"Okay shh and don't go philosophical on us," Pisces grinned.
"So. There's four people in this room that have something to sort out," Libra said.
"Who?" Aries took a sip of tea.
"Let's think. Aries, Pisces, go into my and cancer's room, Taur, Aqua, go into aqua and sag's room," Virgo drained her 'save the earth' mug.
"What?" Taurus started choking on his tea.
"Okay. Scorp, care to assist me?" Leo stood up.
"I'd be delighted," Scorpio answered. Cancer moved off his lap and over to Pisces.
Leo and Scorpio took Aries out the room as Gemini and Cap got Taurus up.
"Okay come here sweetie," Sagittarius grinned at Aquarius. Aquarius glared at her and Libra who dragged her off her butt and onto her feet. "You're not going to stop until I talk to taurus?" She sighed.
"No. Let's go," Libra grinned.
"Let's follow their example," Virgo and cancer looked at each other then back down at Pisces.

"What is the point in this?" Taurus whined.
"You know Taur, you know," Capricorn chuckled as he locked the door.
"Capricorn if you locked that door I'm going to kill you!" Aquarius shouted.
"You can't break it down! It's reinforced against anything. Apart from demons. We don't know what their weaknesses are apart from light," Virgo smirked.
Capricorn hooked an arm around her waist and they walked back into the lounge.
"Your room is... really small," Aries commented as Cancer and scorpio shoved him into it.
"You know this is not how I thought I'd see your room," scorpio joked. Cancer elbowed him. "You're a jerk,"
"I'm your jerk," he stuck his tongue out at her.
"Ew get a room," Leo visibly winced as he slammed the door behind Arisces (I'm quite bad at making up ship names).

"Do you think they'll finally stop being so... tense and actually admit they're in love with each other?" Gemini turned to his girlfriend.
"Well I did," she grinned.
"Well it took my almost death for you to figure it out," he teased. Sagittarius frowned.
"Too early?"
"Yeah, definitely too early,"