ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑒𝑡

title: how you met ♡*+♡*+♡*+♡*+♡*+♡*+♡*♡*+♡*+♡*+♡*+

title: how you met
*+*+*+*+*+*+**+*+*+*+

𝑖𝑧𝑢𝑘𝑢 𝑚𝑖𝑑𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑦𝑎
it was your first day at UA high school and it was safe to say you were beyond nervous. You started late because of the whole transferring process.
now here you were standing in front of the class with multiple pairs of eyes on you.
"go ahead and introduce yourself"
"i-i'm y/n l/n, i hope that all of you can except me into your class" you spoke bowing.
"Alright, now take a seat next to midoriya" aizawa said waving her off  while pointing to who midoriya was.
"it's nice to meet l/n! i heard about you and how powerful your quirk is" he said catching you by surprise.
"o-oh thanks" you said smiling slightly as you scratched the back of your neck.
It was clear that you two would be great friends.

𝑘𝑎𝑡𝑠𝑢𝑘𝑖 𝑏𝑎𝑘𝑢𝑔𝑜𝑢
you and bakugou were friends since childhood. you guys were known as the explosive duo but you weren't as bad.
You guys met when he got in a fight against three third graders when you were both in second grade.
"That was so awesome!" you exclaimed and he quickly turned around scoffing slightly as he wiped the blood that dripped from his nose.
"it was nothing really, they were weaklings" bakugou said before pointing to himself with a sly smile.
"no one can beat me" he said and a boy with green hair jumped.
"yeah! kacchan is the strongest" he said causing bakugou to nod.
"no one can beat me" he said yet again boldly, the other three boys agreeing.
You held your head high looking at him.
"i bet i could beat you"
"what did you say?"
and that's how it all started, never ending fights then going to his house for snacks.

𝑠𝑜𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑜𝑑𝑜𝑟𝑜𝑘𝑖
shoto had always admired your quirk after you showed how powerful you were at the sports festival. even though he admired your hard work he still never spoke to you.
you transferred over to class 1A and you received a warm welcome from every, well except bakugou of course.
"you'll never beat me no matter how hard you try l/n" bakugou said and you looked at him with a bored expression.
"shut up douche face" you said catching almost everyone's attention and making bakugou angry.
"who the hell do you think you're talking to?!" he exclaimed activating his quirk.
"that's enough" aizawa said causing bakugou to scoff turning away.
you looked over at todoroki who was already looking at you. "You were great at the sports festival, i'm y/n l/n" you said surprising him.
"oh, thank you and i'm shoto todoroki" he said calmly as usual.
After a while of talking with him the both of you became great friends.
bakugou hates the both of you.

𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑘𝑖 𝑘𝑎𝑚i𝑛𝑎𝑟𝑖
the two of you were in the same class but you never talked before, that was until class 1A had their first encounter with the league of villains.
you, kamanari, yaoyorozu, and jiro were all surrounded by villains.
y/n sighed knowing what you had to do. "duck down" you said causing them to hesitantly doing as you instructed.
you too a deep breath before holding your hand out sending waves through the air leaving them confused.
One by one they began to fall to the ground and not being able to move. Your legs felt weak and you nearly fell over but kamanari caught you just in time.
He smiled at you giving you a thumbs up.
"Your quirk is amazing!"

𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑦𝑎 𝐼𝑖𝑑𝑎
you were struggling with your academics, like really struggling. most of your teachers recommended a tutor and the same name was brought up.
you walked into class one morning and over to iida's desk. the two of you have never spoken before but he was highly recommended by the teachers.
"Um, i'm y/n l/n and i was wondering if you could tutor me, you were highly recommended by most of the teachers" you said.
iida had a smile on his lips and he nodded.
"as class representative i will help you!" he said and you smiled thanking him happily.
"thank you so much, are you available this weekend?"
"yes, be there three o'clock sharp"
"yes mister rep"

𝑒𝑖𝑗𝑖𝑟𝑜 𝑘𝑖𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑚𝑎
y/n groaned as she was dragged around the mall by her friends. it was y/n last day going to a regular high school.
tomorrow she was going to attend UA high school.
"oh come on y/n, once you start going to that hero school we'll never have time to hang out" one of your friends said and the others agreed.
you all walked into a clothing store to pick out some new clothes.
you sat down in one of the chairs that were placed next to the dressing room letting out a sigh.
"tired of shopping huh?" a male voice said causing you to turn your head.
"yeah, my friends dragged me here because it's my last day at our high school" you said and he nodded.
"why are you moving? if you don't mind me asking" he said
"i'm moving to UA, you know the hero school" you said, you heard him gasp.
"i go to that school!" he said and you turned your head.
"really?"
"yeah! i'm eijiro kirishima by the way"
"i'm y/n l/n

𝑡𝑎𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑖 𝐴𝑚𝑎𝑗𝑖𝑘𝑖
you two were partnered up for a assignment. He was obviously nervous because he didn't know you very well.
"so, do you have an idea of what we should do?" you asked wanting to get his input before saying what you had in mind.
you turned to him seeing him covering his face with the hood of his hero costume.
"w-well i-i um" he stumbled on his words and you tilted your head.
"there's no need to be shy amajiki, i don't bite" you said with a slight chuckle.
you were very shy also but you had a mentor that always helped you with it.
"a-alright" he said uncovering his face to see you smiling warmly.
"don't worry, i have a plan"

*+*+*+*+*+*+**+*+*+*+
hi! i'm sorry if this first chapter sucked but i promise i'll get better as i go. thanks for reading!

word count: 1039

all lowercase is intended