25

Excuse any mistakes

Janae Reese
Saint Louis, Westside|8:45 pm

"This bitch gon be real made when I scam they ass." Teezy said locking his phone.

"Well billy bad ass, since you wanna scam so bad you can be scamming to get me free cable." KJ said.

"On me. Finna stop paying that bitch ass bill." Santana said adjusting my feet in his lap.

"Hey guys I'm sick of selling drugs let's start a taco selling business." Teezy said smiling.

"You and yo tacos can go straight to hell." Santana said.

"Choke on sum Canes chick strips." He said making me chuckle.

They shit is dry as hell.

I then got on my phone watching peoples stories till I stopped at Mia's story making my eyes go wide.

Miaaa.a   20 min ago

I showed Santana and he just shook his head then I showed the boys

I showed Santana and he just shook his head then I showed the boys. "Y'all what Twan do?"

KJ laughed. "This nigga wanna stop at gas station and shit and let bitches shake they ass for him. His ass was caught up. I shook my head.

Then I went to my contacts to call Mia and then went into Santana room. I spoke as soon as the call connected. "Sisss what is up?!"

She sighed. "Girl I'm single. Simple. Cause he must not know the rules to being in a relationship and Ian reminding him." She said I could tell he had been crying.

"Well what happened?" I asked frowning.

She sniffled. "So I'm chillin at home waiting on Twan cause he said he was coming over. So boom he taking hellas so I go on Instagram and people start sending me shit and I go on it and it's all by this one girl story." She paused. "So I click on it and it Twan getting twerked on and being a flirty and shit with the biggest hoe off the city—"

"It bet not be who I think it is?!" I said shocked.

"Yup it's her." I shook my head letting her continue. "So I screen recorded Incase it get deleted which it did so I sent it to him on messages. A lot of shut was said but at the end of all of it he couldn't justify shit cause it was right there and I call all that shit loose. Washed my hands wit em now he done for."

I just shook my Cause I thought they were gonna last. I thought they were doing so good. "Damn. You okay friend." Then end went silent.

"Far from it. I thought he cut all his hoe ways for me but i was wrong as a muthafucka. Almost thought I loved that nigga. Honestly I just want all my time back." She said sniffing.

I feel so bad for her omg.

"Is there anything you need? Want me to come over?" I offered.

"I would love for you to tell that fuckboy to stop tryna contact me. But no I'm good imma just go to sleep I guess." She said. I nodded.

"Okay friend. Call if you need anything." I said blowing her a kiss.

"Okay." With that she hung up. I sighed as Santana walked in.

"Your homeboy a bitch." I said shaking my head.

"Um rephrase that miss mamas." He said scrunching his face up.

"Twan a bitch." I said shrugging.

"He ain't even have to do Mia like that." He said shaking his head. "But that ain't nun of my business or yours." He said laying down pulling me down with him so now I was laying on his chest.

"What all you did today?" I asked listening to his heart beat.

"Shit. Same thing I do everyday now. Go up to that hospital check on my peoples then handle my business." I nodded. "What bout you?"

"Went to work, nothing really." I said. "Any improvement on Jordan?"

He shrugged. "I mean yea. The longer he inner the better he get but it's like why this shit have to happen to him. All I could think about is his future. I wanna say everything happen for a eea but ion even believe that."

"It probably does Tana. This minor set back is making Jordan stronger and showing him what could happen and how he can overcome it. This's isn't the end Tana." He just nodded taking in what I was saying.

"Right right. Just fucked up." He said as his phone dinged indicating that he got a text message. He huffed. "I gotta go handle sum."

He gently moved me off him making me pout. "You have to?"

"Yea. Imma be right back to you tho." He said pecking my lips putting his shoes on. I sighed as he looked over at me. "Imma be right back Nae."

He kissed my lips one more time before he left out.

__________________________

ik it's short but I honestly don't know what to write.

what y'all want to happen cause I'm stuck...