Wicked Games(1)

It was raining outside and all I could think of was my books that needed to be returned to the library. I wasn't in any mood for getting wet with the three block walk that layed ahead of me. But I didn't want to pay any late fees for these books. I sucked in a breath of fresh air and stared out my window as rain trickled down the window pain and the soft thuds hitting the roof top. It was a dark deary day not one to be satisfied with when work needed to get done and sleep seem to be the only thing crossing my mind. I sighed and pulled my hood over my head grabbing my umbrella heading to the library.

I pushed my books into the drop box and headed inside to check out some more books. I headed straight to the aisle and scanned through the finance section landing on the two books I needed. The rain seemed to be pouring down so I stayed to see if there was anything else I needed and to wait for the rain to die down a little bit. As I sat at the table biting my nails a bad habbit I had picked up when I was a kid. Time seem to be slow and the rain wasn't going anywhere when I felt my phone vibrate. It was him I wasn't looking forward to speaking with him just yet. How could I tell him that I was stuck at the library and not working on his portfolio? I ignored the call and finally decided to read a little bit of one of the books.

I got into the house and dropped my bag to the floor and kicked my soaked boots into the corner. On my way to the bathroom I stripped out of my wet cloths tossing them to the floor as I made my way into the cramped area that only held a shower.

"Don't move." I heard a soft spoken voice ring out behind me. I wasn't startled or afraid since I knew the very familiar voice. I turned my head to the side standing nude in my lace polka dot negligee. He slowly made his way toward me without any more words. I stood frozen in position anticipating his next move. My body tensed up as the heat between us grew hotter my lips parted ways as he grabbed my waist and softly kissed my neck line. He kissed the tattoo that decorated my neck and my eyes slowly shut as his hands roamed over my hips. As he outlined the seam of my panties I let out a sensual moan of absolute pleasure. My legs wanted to cave but his other hand held me firm and in place. Before I could fully enjoy him he left without words without sound nothing just me with my hormones volume turned to the hightest bass. This had become a constant let down. He'd come and work my body over then leave my mind in a whirlwind.

I stayed in the shower longer than usual which happened every time he came. The scent of him lingered in my skin. His kisses stained my body and my mind screwed up from his abrupt stimulation. I held onto the shower wall for support as my thoughts drifted to him. He never took it any further than kissing my body and caressing my pantie line. Every other day I would get a gift with different negligee sets and body oils with scents of orchids and vanilla. Lavender flowers unsigned notes with metaphors that only made me wonder what his motive was with me. Throwing me money to build his portfolio and paying me a salary to keep me from working with my firm that I had been with since my last year in college. He wanted me all to himself being selfish and not ever letting me see him. Nights he comes by watching me as i sleep listening to my soft mellow snores. I smell his scent and see his silhouette outlined by the moonlight that shines in or just his shadow bouncing off the wall. Why couldn't I know who he was? Why was I his target and play toy? Who was he? The questions only seemed to bounce around in my head. I sighed heavily and turned the shower off and stepped out completly wet. I walked through my apartment and turned off every light not wanting anything to eat I collapsed onto my bed.

Every time he came around I would go mute as I obeyed his only command to stop. My words always seemed to get caught in the back of my throat. Next time I promise I was going to say something to him and demand he tell me what he wanted or threaten to quit working for him.

I woke up as lightening surged through the sky and thunder roared. Sitting up in bed as sweat beads dripped off my body I threw my legs on the side of the bed to get up and grab a cup of cold water and new clean sheets. As I stood up i saw a shadow dance off the wall in front of me. My body completly unclothed I knew it was him he returned to torture me. I continued to walk to the kitchen as if I didn't know he was there. He sensed my hesitation and before I could make it to the door. "This is the first time you've ever gotten out of bed." "Yea well I'm thirsty I guess for the first time. Why are you here?" he cleared his throat. "I wanted to make sure you were ok." I let out a sarcastic laugh. " Oh well I'm fine so you could stop sneaking in my house while I'm asleep or away." he stood up walking toward me. "Don't touch me please? You come into my home and invade my body and leave. I don't get to see you or know who you are. Why?" he ignored me as if I had said nothing. Instead he grabbed my waist and does what he does with my neck. His hand roamed into my mouth with a small pill in his hands. I close my mouth tightly untrusting of what he was trying to put into it